Default Can we visit CN while staying at CSA???

Hello friends,
    My fiance and I are going to couples swept away for our first time in June. We are very excited as we have never been on this type of vacation before. Can we visit couples negril while we stay at couples swept away? I have heard of something where you can go for the day... if so, how do we sign up or what do we need to do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I am so excited for this I can barely stand it.
    Thanks guys!!!

Yes, you can! Here's how...

Become a member of Couples' Romance Rewards program... do it now (online). As a member, their "Trading Places" program will be one of the immediate benefits of membership. When you arrive, you can sign up to spend a day (Wednesday?) at the neighboring resorts in Negril or OchoRios.

AND... since you're obviously on the track to repeaterdom, your nights spent at SweptAway will count toward other benefits, which are cumulative and eligible for use at all of the Couples Resorts...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

From the FAQs:

Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)

Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We did the trading places in February (we are long-time Romance Rewards members). We signed up several days in advance for a Monday trip to CN. The van leaves very promptly from CSA at 9:45, so don't be late. We just wore coverups for the ride over. We met up with some wonderful friends whom we had originally met at CSA several years ago. We truly enjoyed getting to see CN; it is a great perk. Again, the return van arrived promptly at 4:00. There were two other couples in our van.

I would try to sign up for it right away. We stayed 10 days and tried to sign up the second day we were there but was told it was unavailable to us. Not sure why, they didn't say. I guess it fills up really quickly.

What about towels?

Should both husband and wife sign up for Romance Rewards or is it designed for just one of us?
    Thanks!

I signed up for the Romance Rewards program last week. We are arriving at CSA next Sunday (WOO HOO). I'm interested in visiting Couples Negril because I may consider it for our next trip. What exactly would we do from 9:45am to 4:00 pm? I just want to tour the property and rooms and eat at one of the restaurants.

We are first timers to CSA, but I did enroll in the rewards program. My question is, can we visit CN for a day even on our first trip here? I would really like to do this and I was afraid that we can't since we are new members and first timers.

Quote Originally Posted by AHammon View Post
    We are first timers to CSA, but I did enroll in the rewards program. My question is, can we visit CN for a day even on our first trip here? I would really like to do this and I was afraid that we can't since we are new members and first timers.
    As long as you have a RR account, you can take advantage of the Trading Places program. Again, from the FAQs:

"Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

"1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible."
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by mstravelbug View Post
    I signed up for the Romance Rewards program last week. We are arriving at CSA next Sunday (WOO HOO). I'm interested in visiting Couples Negril because I may consider it for our next trip. What exactly would we do from 9:45am to 4:00 pm? I just want to tour the property and rooms and eat at one of the restaurants.
    Aside from touring the resort (orientation begins from the lobby(?) at 10:AM) and eating at one of the restaurants, bring your swimsuit. Enjoy the pool, beach and bars. Pick up towels at the towel hut on the beach. Stroll north along the beach and visit the Office of Nature (There are two Office of Natures, but that's another subject). If you'd like, try out the AN facilities (Not our thing, but it is available). Beach volleyball at 11:00 AM. Pool volleyball at 2:00 PM. Check the activities schedule for more options.

I believe that if you wish to leave prior to the 4:00 PM van, you could grab a taxi back to CSA, at your own expense. It's all good.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We loved utitlizing the program and were able to visit both CSS and CSA during our stays at CTI and CN, respectively. I love it that even tho this vacation also happened to be our Jamaican debut, we were able to enjoy all four Couples resorts in one felled swoop.

My only suggestion is to make it easier for guests to check out the sister resorts. Offer more opportunities to visit, as in daily, and offer longer lengths of time to visit.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.