Hybrid View

Default CSS - Fisher Prize

I noticed on the activity list a Fisher prize. It is 2 times in week, once at the main pool and once at the AN pool. Does anyone know what that is?

I was also curious about this. Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by sher View Post
    I was also curious about this. Good question.
    It's a game where you use a stick with a ring tied to the end. The goal is to get the ring over the neck of the bottle of alcohol you're trying to win within the alloted time. It's fun, especially after a few drinks (I assume that's why they do it at the pool bar!)

Quote Originally Posted by LeeandD View Post
    It's a game where you use a stick with a ring tied to the end. The goal is to get the ring over the neck of the bottle of alcohol you're trying to win within the alloted time. It's fun, especially after a few drinks (I assume that's why they do it at the pool bar!)
    Oh, I saw that taking place one day at the swim up bar at CTI. I thought it was a silly and immature game tho (translation: it was too late for me to get in on it).
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

The fisher game is played on both the textile and AN sides at the pools. It involves a bottle placed in shallow water and each person has a small pole with a line attached. You have to pick an item up with the pole and place it on top of the bottle within a certain time limit. I do not know the particulars sense I was drinking way too much that day.
    I do know this, "once you go--you know"
    Steve

They have a so called fishing contest @ both the main pool and the A/N pool @ CSS. It is really just a fun game. They put empty soda/beer bottles in the shallow end of the pool. You get a fishing pole/stick with a string and round loop on the end of it. You get 30 seconds to get the bottles to stand up. If you get one to stand up yoiu win! If there is a tie. The person who did it in the least amount of time wins! The winner wins a bottle of rum. When we played no one stood a bottle up. I forget who they awarded the bottle to
    It was a lot of fun