Default New tourist attraction near Negril...

I just saw this on www.negril.com...

A new tourist attraction has opened near Negril, which seems from its description to be in the hills above the town, on the road to Sav-la-Mar. Its called Discovery Falls Negril (www.discoveryfallsnegril.com).

All disclaimers from myself (and Couples, too, I'm sure!) about the quality, layout, safety, admission fees, etc. of the facility; but it appears that the attraction includes a man-made waterfall/logoon, pools, sunset observation deck, concert stage and a zip-line. I've taken a look at some of the photos on the website, and have my opinions, but I'd leave it up to the individual to judge.

Enjoy...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

On our trip in April, we were told by the bus driver that they are building a Dolphin Cove near Lucea. It's supposed to be finished by July.

Yeah, I read about that, too... but observers have noted that there is no way it can be ready by then... we'll see.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"