Default The wait is almost over!!

Well I remember being on this board when we had 94 days to go!! Now we only have 13 DAYS TO GO!!!!! I am already having trouble sleeping!! We are first timers to CSA, AND we are getting married there, and can't hardly wait! I just finished my semester too!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I know how you feel. We are leaving Sunday for CTI and I can barely make it thru work this week!

Maybe we will see you there! Good luck with your wedding!! My future hubby and I will be at CSA for our honeymoon May 16th - 23rd. 11 more days, oh my gosh!!!!! =)

-Jay and Andrea

Default Andrea......

We will be there May 17th-22nd. We are actually looking for someone to take a few snapshots of our wedding. NOt alot, but we cant afford a photographer and we just want a few pics. Would you be willing to help us out?

Amanda and Jason

AHammon, Maybe you can find a professional photographer vacationing the same week you will be. My wife is a photographer and she wants me to find a couple getting married there the week we are going so she can write a portion of the trip off on her business taxes. She's going to take the pics for free just to get the tax write off.

We'll be there in 13 days too!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Get ready Jamaica cause the farmer will be in town on the 26th of May. Counting the days.

We are at CN in 17 - the countdown has begun!

jtlooey what days will you guys be down? we will be getting married at csa on june 3rd, we would love someone to take pics! we even have a nice nikon d90 she can use. thanks