Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default $500 resort credits end June 30 - Book Now!!!

Greetings to all:

Don't say we did not warn you. The $500 resort credit for stays of 7 nights or longer in 2010 will end on June 30.

If you are considering a 7 night stay in 2010 and have not yet booked, then do so now to avoid disappointment.

With our risk-free LoveAway plan, you only need to put up a $100 deposit to guarantee your rate and resort credit.

Randy Russell
    CRO and SVP
    Couples Resorts

Couples Resorts

Hi Randy,

We are looking to book for June 2010 and take advantage of this offer. I noticed that on the LoveAway plan your credit card is charged $100 each month until the final payment is due 45 days before the trip. On the regular deposit plan, is your card still charged $100 a month until 45 days prior or is it charged only at the 45 day mark?

Thanks for your help!

We are booked for 2 weeks! Jan.16-22 at CTI and Jan. 23-30 at CSS so we get the $500 resort credits at both resorts plus our Romance Reward perks!!

YAY i just booked us for 8 days at CSA Oct. 1-9 2010!!! thanks couples for offering such great incentives. now the only trouble will be waiting 15 months but at least we get to go, that's all that matters, CANNOT WAIT! and we will be meeting up with some new friends that i met here on the message board last year, and that we got to meet up with last OCT.

1 Year to CSA and counting! We were newbies in December 2008, and now we can't wait to return as repeaters. We're going for Fathers' Day and bringing 8 other Couples along with us! This Special made it possible for many others to experience the beauty of what Couples has to offer! Thanks Randy

Trying the new message board for the first time to say we just booked December 6 to December 17 for 2010. This will be our forth visit.

5 days left people! 5 days!! Book now!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

So...we're going on our first trip to couples on July 7th (CN) and I'm seriously considering booking the next one before we go so that we can get the $500 credit. Is that insane?

Sarah&Andrew:
    Absolutley not insane! lol We were married at CN Sept 2004 and are finally returning this September for our 5 yr anniversary! We have been to many other places since and on cruises. Each and everytime I have begged to return to CN and my DH says he wants a chance to see EVERYWHERE! I won for our 5 yr and we will return "home". We had a terrific time then and have since wished after every vacation we would've gone to CN. I am booking this weekend when I have time for CN for the credit even though we will not have had our second trip in by then. I told my DH that for now on I am responsible for booking the couples trip and he can pick the "family vacation"! Good luck with your decision.
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Ya Mon!! We're booked for January 11-21. Going back home to CTI. Got my $500 credit secured, can't wait to see all of the girls in the gift shop again and for my first massage in the new spa.

And we broke the 200 mark today! 199 days until we get to see and hug ALL of our wonderful friends.

We're also counting down to next Thursday. Steve and I and 3 other couples that we met at CTI are going to Maine to see one of our Jamaican friends who is working there. We get to have a mini Jamaican reunion! I already have some Blue Mountain coffee packed!

A quick reminder to all:

With the LoveAway plan you can put down a $100 deposit before June 30 to reserve your rates and resort credits for 2010. It is really a no risk, uh, investment. :-)

Couples Resorts

Just wondering, do the 7 days have to be in one resort... or could I book 5 days in one and 5 days in another and still get this deal?

Kanga: I believe you have to book at least 7 nights at one resort to get the credit. You could do a 7/3 split or go all out like we did and do 7 nights at each resort and get the $500 credit at each!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    A quick reminder to all:

With the LoveAway plan you can put down a $100 deposit before June 30 to reserve your rates and resort credits for 2010. It is really a no risk, uh, investment. :-)
    It's a no brainer! Especially with the insurance. Which is why we've got 4 new couples coming with us in April - WOOHOO!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Randymon - If something happens with the love away plan - do you get your money back or a resort credit. If it is a resort credit, how long is the credit good for

All booked for Dec. 11th to 23rd 2010!!
    Whoohooo!
    Life is good!

Happytimes,

I am not certain what you are asking exactly. Nothing will happen with the Love Away plan. If you cancel prior to 45 days prior to arrival you are entitled to a full refund of the hotel portion.

Couples Resorts

Thank you Randymon and Couples for making life something to look forward to and affordable instead of the headaches and worries of our every day work weeks. We just booked CSA again for Dec 18-26 2010 with the Love Away Special and could not have done it without your great deal! Thanks again for all you do to help up maintain our sanity until we return to our paridise in the Caribean. Countng the days till Christmas!
    Helen & Paul
    FL

We're booked April 10 thru 18th

Thanks Randymon - we booked today for our 6th trip in Dec 2010. Now we have 2 countdowns, but will only work on the 2009 countdown for now. We took advantage of the love away plan. That way I am sure to put the money away. One question, the card I used expires Sept 09. If my number changes, will I be able to change the number with Couples?

We booked CSS July 15 - 24, 2010 and we make our third trip to CN same week this July. Hopefully it will ease the pain of the goodbye bus this year.

I just booked through the couples website...does anyone know if I will get an e-mail confirmation of my booking? I received a conf.# and flight/room/dates/info...but that was it

Default $500.00 Credit 2009

Randy,

We will be at CSA in September with the Hotel credit special and also booked again for 2010 to take advantage of it for
    the 2nd time. But I thought they were both available until
    June 30th and just convinced some friends to come with us this September but do not see the credit, Is it gone for this year ???

Finally had the time to sit down for more than just a moment! Just booked for May 21-28, 2010! So excited. Thankfully we are going in Sept, don't think I could wait for May. Hehehe. Thanks Randy and Couples....couldn't pass this deal up!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

We booked for Sept 2010. A LOOOOOONG time til then but at least we have something to look forward to. Wish it could be this year but that's not going to happen. Until then, I'll hang around the message board and live vicariously thru it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast