Default Our Wedding at CN 4/12/10

We were married at CN on 4/12/10 at 11:00 am. We arrived at CN on a Saturday and were married on a Monday, I thought doing the wedding as soon as possible was great because then I didn't have to worry about it the rest of our week. Thank god we were married at 11:00 am because this was the hottest day of our week, any later in the day I'm afraid I would have died from heat exhaustion.

We met with someone (sorry I'm not good with names) to go over the details of our wedding the day before, Kenisha was not there, I assume because they don't do weddings on Sundays. I didn't really like any of the photos of wedding bouquets they had to offer, so I would suggest if you find a bouquet you like on the message board print it off and take it with you. I had saw one on here I really liked and wish I could have copied it. My bouquet was a $30 upgrade. All the other decisions regarding the wedding were pretty simple.

We chose to get married on the beach. I don't know if it was because we got married on the hottest day of the week or what but the beach seemed to be really crowded the day we got married. We had lots of spectators, including a few naked ones, I must admit, kind of weird. I would suggest if you want a more private, intimate ceremony, get married in the gazebo. We had quite a few guests, so that wasn't really important to us.

One of our songs was played while the bridesmaids walked down the aisle, one while me and my dad walked down the aisle, and one when the ceremony was over. The ceremony was short and sweet, just like I wanted it. We went to the gazebo area for cake and champagne. We chose the jamaican rum cake, it wasn't too bad. Then we went off to take our pictures with the wonderful Stacey Clarke. She did an awesome job. I just got my pictures today and I love them.

Following the wedding everyone went and got changed, grabbed some lunch, and we all met up for the catamaran cruise at 4:00. It was a blast!

I loved our wedding at Couples Negril, and would recommend it for anyone. If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try and answer for you. I'll attach a couple of our photos. I hope to be back for our second visit to CN on our 1 year anniversary!

great review, would love to see some pictures.

It won't let me upload pictures, so see if this link works to my facebook. It is a public link so hopefully it will let you view them even if we aren't friends on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=828b6f6ddd

Stacy,
    Thank you for posting your CN wedding pictures! They are absolutely beautiful! I loved your dress! I am getting married in CN June 23rd. Also, your engagement/wedding rings are almost identical to mine! Small world!
    Congratulations! You are a beautiful couple!

Your pictures are beautiful! And, so is your dress. Where did you get it? Also - did you get your hair and makeup done at the salon? If so, how long did it take? Thanks for sharing

Thanks guys! I forgot to mention the hair and makeup stuff. I was lucky and my best friend is a hairstylist, so she was able to do my hair. My sister, the maid of honor, got her hair done at the salon. It didn't seem to take very long, I would guess about 45 minutes. Mine took about an hour, and I know she was done before me. I did my own makeup. I just made a trip to Sephora before we left, spent about $170, but I definitely think it was worth it. Just make sure you get some sort of primer. I didn't have any trouble with it sweating off and trust me it was hot that day. I got my dress at a small bridal shop in Omaha, called Bridal Traditions. I honestly don't even know the name of the designer.

thanks for sharing your pictures!

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! Who was your photographer?

I LOVE your pictures! You are such a beautiful bride! I am getting married at CSA on 9-10-11, where did you get those wedding program/fans made?! That is exactly what I am looking for And love your bouquet, if you dont mind me asking how much did they charge for that custom one? Beautiful!

Your pictures are beautiful. Stacey Clarke is definetly on our short list of photographers. Does she charge travel to Negril?