Diana and Richard are simply wonderful! We married last week at Couples Negril and are SOOOO very thankful to Diana and Richard for making our day truly memorable. We almost used the resort photographer; I'm so glad we didn't. Diana and Richard spent 4 hours with us and made us feel right at home.

When we booked Diana, she called first (from what I have read on the MB - not many other photographers have done so) to discuss options and prices (she is beyond reasonable on her prices!!!). About a week or so before we left to go to Jamaica, Diana checked in with us to make sure we were ready for our big day and to answer any last minute questions we had. The day of our wedding, her and Richard arrived ready for action. They were so very nice and helpful with direction. (you have to tell me what to do or you get nothing so they really helped out in that area!) They took control (because we asked them to) and everything fell into place. The best part : our photos were ready the next day!!!! I don't know if that is their norm but we were thrilled. How's that for service?!?!

Our photos are truly amazing and we could not have asked for two better people to spend half our special day with. If you are going back and forth trying to decide on a photographer - look no further. You will NOT be dissapointed.

Thank you Diana and Richard for a day we will never forget!!!!