View Poll Results: Would you like to see an AN Pool Night Party at SSB added to the list of activities?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 90.78%
  • No

17 7.83%
  • We prefer to arrange this ourselves

4 1.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default AN Pool Night Party at CSS?

Would you like to see an AN Pool Night Party at SSB added to the list of activities for one night a week?
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Why didn't anyone think of that before???!!! That would be a blast.

Get it on the schedule before October 09 when we are going. We will be there.

Default Night Pool Party @ SSB

We will be there 8/1 please get it scheduled.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    Would you like to see an AN Pool Night Party at SSB added to the list of activities for one night a week?
    I would like go see it at CN!

Default yes, to the party at css

we had such a great time last year at night. It was a a/n party and we had a bartender for the time and it started at 7-9:30 it was a blast

yes

we will be there 8/17...please schedule one

Default CSS AN Pool Party

Yes please... that would be great
    Were there Sept 5-10th 2009

Please let us know if this is scheduled for sure. Hopefully its at least for one of the 5 nights that we will be there... Sat,Sun, Mon, Tues or Wed night

yes, as long as it does not conflict with any of the night activities at CSS.

Actually no because when we go in December it can be cool at night and I wouldn't want to be running around Sunset Beach with mandatory nudity I'd get cold.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Great idea! If not A/N, you could make it clothing optional so that if there are some that get a little cool at night, they wouldn't have to feel left out.

Shari ~ Where are you guys from? We live in the mountains of Colorado and I have never thought the nights in Jamaica (even December) feel cold or even cool. Must be a regional thing.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Shari ~ Where are you guys from? We live in the mountains of Colorado and I have never thought the nights in Jamaica (even December) feel cold or even cool. Must be a regional thing.

Hey Julie we live in frozen old Ohio and I haven't found it cool enough at night in Jamaica to ever even need a wrap but I have ran for a robe while sitting naked on the balcony at night due to those lovely Ocho Rios breezes. I guess I just need the sun on my buns to be running around naked!

Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Joe and Missy,
    We just booked our trip today, will arrive July 31st, for a week. We're in for the pool party. Maybe we'll see you there.

Default AN pool night party at CSS

What a great idea............

Hope its up and running for when we come back !!!

This would be a great addition to our A/N experience! I'm all in.

Default Great idea..

We would love it..

We have just become members of a nudist club and love nighttime parties at the pool. We will be at CSS Sept. 12 thru the 19th. I hope they will have the AN night party then.

Default Been There--Done That--Want To Do It Again!

We were apart of the July 2008 group that attended an AN night party around the SSB bar and pool. The GM and the entertainment director were asked for permission and they made the arrangements for us. We had music, lights, and Jheanel bartending. Even security was present. It was a great way to end the day. We've booked July 2010 back to CSS and hope to be able to arrange it again.
    Cindy & Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiandjimbo View Post
    ABSOLUTELY!!!

Why didn't anyone think of that before???!!! That would be a blast.

Get it on the schedule before October 09 when we are going. We will be there.
    I would like to echo this sentiment! I think it could be super fun!!!!
    "The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand - with no bottom!" - Kenny Chesney

Default Night Pool Party @ SSB

Looks like early May for us again! It would be great if they had something like this. Anything Couples can add to the evening "entertainment" would be great!

Default AN pool party at CSS

Hi,

Has this now been added to the schedule for 2010 (hope so !!!) ??

During our previous CSS visits, we would order a bottle of something with room service, and save it for SSB every night. The guard would turn on a light for us and just stare back out into the ocean. Anyone going in June, we'll see you there. Count us in!
    Mike&Sue

With the overwhelming "YES" response, please just get it done before we get there Feb 27!!!

Default So???

113 to 8 YES, is something getting done about it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast