Hello everyone,
My husband and I can't tell you how glad we are to have found this message board!
A little about us, we are both 27 married for just over 4 years and for the last 2 years our anniversary getaway has consisted of a cruise, but this year we were ready to try something new. So here we are, on and off for the last few months we've been reading review after review, looking through countless pictures and it's all brought us to Couples.
We haven't booked anything yet, but we both seem to be leaning toward CSS and are aiming to go the last week of September into October. Now we've read that that is within the hurricane season, should we be concerned? have a lot of you gone around that time?
Also, we've checked out the beachfront rooms and oceanfront, what are the main differences? and are there any pros and cons?
For now our only other question is where is the best place to book our vacation? we've checked out the travel websites, AAA obviously couples.com.
Well, I think that's it for now, sorry it this came out a little long.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any comment, advice anyone has to offer.