Default I'm very excited!!!

My husband and I recently spent a week at CSA. We were there April 10-16. Honestly, before we went, I was some what nervous about the vacation. My husband really doesn't like water or sun but he agreed to vacation at CSA because I had been talking about this place for a year. Well, I'm happy to say that we loved every second of it. The food, people, activities, and drinks were more than we could have imagined. It really was a wonderful vacation.

So now the great part.....We talked tonight and decided that we will be returning next year around the same time....Now, my question is how on earth do I make it til next year.....I'm open to any suggestions.

Put all of your pictures from your trip on your computer and set them up as your screen saver. Then play some reggae music through your computer and sit back with a rum punch while eating some jerk chicken.
    It's not quite the same as being there but it may help. Hanging out from time to time on the message board helps too. We are counting down to April 2011 for our next trip "home" too. That's a long way off....

Awesome! I'm so glad you guys liked it. We love CSA and I had to wait two years in between visits. Our 2nd visit is this fall and I just kept checking this message board to keep connected. The time has been moving slowly for me, but I am so looking forward to our return visit. Welcome to the Couples family.

I wish I had an answer.. Counting down the years when we can go every 6 months instead of just once a year.. LOL

Welcome to our world!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Just hang in there SOON COME!!!!

Glad you had a wonderful time... how could you not. :-)

So, book for next year and keep looking at your pictures and keep floating on the Jamaican vibe.

hey I'm in the same boat... counting down until this time next year (June).

For me, nothing reeeeaaally helps, but it helps a teeny weeny bit to think about the little things in between that I'm looking forward to... surprising my SO with a vegas trip for her birthday... Christmastime... skiing this winter...

...who am I kidding, I just spent time today counting the days until our plane tickets for next year go on sale! LOL.

We need to form a support group... hummingbirds and lots of Jamaica picture sharing! maybe then time would go by faster.

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    Put all of your pictures from your trip on your computer and set them up as your screen saver. Then play some reggae music through your computer and sit back with a rum punch while eating some jerk chicken.
    It's not quite the same as being there but it may help. Hanging out from time to time on the message board helps too. We are counting down to April 2011 for our next trip "home" too. That's a long way off....
    Here's some more...
    * If you bought plenty of Blue Mountain coffee (and I hope you did), grind it fresh on the weekends
    * Find creative new rum cream drink recipes
    * Get some jerk seasoning if you didn't bring any back with you and experiment
    * As already noted, visit this message board OFTEN!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    ....Now, my question is how on earth do I make it til next year.....I'm open to any suggestions.
    I look at it this way ...... Knowing that we will be returning next year (and hopefully every year after) is what makes me want to get up in the mornings and bust my @$$ to be able to afford it.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Default helping ease the pain...

Bought lot's of Blue Mountain coffee and reserve it for the weekends.
    Bought Gray's hot sauce that they serve at the swim up grill.
    Found a receipe for Jamacian Beef Patties to eat with the Grays.
    Made a double receipe and froze them to pull out and eat anytime.
    Bought some Appleton Rum to make rum punch.
    Look at the message board often
    Look at our pics from our trip
    I'm totally obsessed with CSA and getting back there...