Default Just got in from CSA last night

Boy oh boy!!! Unpacking damp clothes and bathing suits that still smell like the ocean. Man. What a blast! Amazing vacation, amazing food, amazing people. I'm still recovering but I'll write a review soon. Dang it can be tough to downshift after 8 days of that ya know! I'm missing it already but most importantly I fell in love with my Beautiful wife all over again. We waited a year to spend a week playing together and we did and it was amazing. I wish we were still there. Geeze.

Know how you feel.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

yah mon ....we know that feeling

Yup, Couples withdrawl, I don't think there is a cure.

We returned Monday and I'm feeling the same way...

booking your next trip "home" can help with some of these symptoms.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    booking your next trip "home" can help with some of these symptoms.

Randy
    I totally agree...that's why I've gotten prices for October 2011 all ready for my husband!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r&cford View Post
    I totally agree...that's why I've gotten prices for October 2011 all ready for my husband!!!
    well if you are going in October book the weekend before Columbus Day and you will be at Swept Away for the Anniversary Party. you will really be impressed by it Sue and I went last year and it was awesome.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    well if you are going in October book the weekend before Columbus Day and you will be at Swept Away for the Anniversary Party. you will really be impressed by it Sue and I went last year and it was awesome.

Randy
    Thanks Randy. That's exactly when we plan on going. In 2008 we didn't know and checked out the day before so we saw all the preparation but wasn't there to enjoy!!!

you will also probably get to meet Randymon as he and Deborah are usually there for the festivities. get this image as to how over the top the party is: Feathers was for desserts only that night,

Randy

So cool!! Very nice to hear!!
    -Otter,