Default Anyone Else June 13 - 20???

From Florida - - honeymoon... can't wait.
    Let's get the party started. :-)

we will be there June 14th-23rd also for the honeymoon. I cant wait either. All the hard work of wedding planning will finally be over and done with and I can finally relax!!

June 13th-18th Honeymooners, vacation starts next week on the 1st off work 21days 6 of them in Jamaica. White sandy beaches, sun in your face and alcohol flowing like a magical waterfall. Let the count down begin!!

Well we are not exactly honeymooners, which seems to be a theme on this thread so far. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary at CSA the 15th to the 22nd. Our actual anniversary date is June 13th. And yes, we were married on a Friday.

So we will probably cross paths somewhere during the week. This is our fourth trip to CSA, you guys are going to love the place.

See ya'll at the beach!

June 13-19 We will also be on our honeymoon. I have never flown before and never taken a "real" vacation. We'll be a long way from Indiana!!!!!

I forgot to add, I am 24 and my soon to be wife is 21. Sooooo pumped!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Millersteps View Post
    From Florida - - honeymoon... can't wait.
    Let's get the party started. :-)
    We arrive on the 13th around 5pm. 11 more days, I can't wait see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    We arrive on the 13th around 5pm. 11 more days, I can't wait see you there.
    Just a few more days... and we will be on that beach... drink in hand. See ya soon!