Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: November 2011

Johnniem!

Yep that's us. Sorry we cant place you. Did we not have much overlapping time last Nov?

We are booked for our virgin visit to CSS. Looking forward to it, and meeting some fun folks. My 50th B'day, so come buy me a drink. LOL. See ya'll there. Zack and Mellissa

Zand M - First round is on us. When do you arrive? We will be celebrating my 55th on the 28th.

Oh dang. Gonna miss ya'll. We're arriving on the 12 - 19th. I'll leave one at SSB for ya. 95 days to go!!!!!!! Double digit dance!! 50th on the 15th. Wonder if I'll rememer it.

Cindy-Mike - Wife is celebrating her 54th on the 21st and we arrive on the 25th.. You buy her first round, and we will buy the second round on the 28th... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by PacificNWCpl View Post
    Johnniem!

Yep that's us. Sorry we cant place you. Did we not have much overlapping time last Nov?
    Just a couple of days really. Jenny and I kept mostly to the beach but when we did go to the pool you were so friendly and started to chat with us. We are really, really looking forward to November 26th when we arrive 'home' to CSS for another two glorious weeks of sun (hopefully more than last year!), great food, great company and lots of SSB! Just the ticket!

Default Honeymoon Nov 12th till the 17th

Booked at CSS in an ocean view suite. Flying in on Saturday out of Philadelphia to Montego Bay. Looking forward to laying out on the beach enjoy some cocktails and eating everything jerk. Hope to meet some new friends while down there. See you soon!!!!

Jenn and Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Jenndan629 View Post
    Booked at CSS in an ocean view suite. Flying in on Saturday out of Philadelphia to Montego Bay. Looking forward to laying out on the beach enjoy some cocktails and eating everything jerk. Hope to meet some new friends while down there. See you soon!!!!

Jenn and Dan
    For some reason the moderator cut off the dates. We will be at CSS from November 12th to the 17th, in an ocean view suite

Smiles & Chuckles - Seems like there are quite a few birthday celebrations at CSS the end of November. Big John has one on the 26th or 27th if I am not mistaken. Then mine on the 28th and your wife's on teh 21st.

We arrive the day before you and your wife. Counting the days - 103.

Johnniem - Were you at CSS the same time last year?

Hi Cindy-Mike, Jenny and I were there from 2nd - 16th November. Another two-weeker this year but this time even later (26th November to 10th December) and can't come soon enough. Fingers crossed for the caribbean sunshine! How about you guys? I guess we'll recognise you from the celebratory laughter on 28th around the SSB pool, yes?

John - we fell in love with CSS and SSB 3 years ago. This November will be a third trip. We always go the same time each year - last week of November, arriving on Thanksgiving day. We were surprised last year when there were more than 20 people at SSB that were repeaters from the previous year. There is no telling if the same will be true this year. I suspect it will. I don't need to tell you, as a repeater to SSB yourself, the people there are all so friendly and welcoming. 99 days and counting.

Cindy Mike, we shall arrive on evening of 26th November and will almost certainly be down to SSB on 27th. Catch you there!

OK all you late November first of December goers...it is time to put your dancing shoes on and start doing the DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!!!!!!! For all of you going to CSS in mid November I am dancing with you! Only 95 more days to CSS and SSB and a Purple Rain!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you again when we really get serious and start doing the Single Digit Slide!

Annarundel

Default November 2011

Cindy and Mike don't forget linda and I will arrive on the 28th and be there until Dec 5th. We are looking forward to it.

Hey Piggly Wiggly,

I was counting on you and Linda being there! Looking forward to seeing you on the 28th!

93 days and counting!!!

Cindy aka Annarundel

Kevin - Glad to know you and Linda are coming to my birthday party. Hopefully your flights are on time so you don't show up late. You know where to find us, SSB.

Default Css ssb

late flights they wouldn't dare. Mike if you and Cindy come to a festival nearby you better let us know

Jenndan629;
    Melissa and I are also in the OceanView suites. We arrive in Montego Bay around 1:30 on the 12th for a week. What time you getting to MoBay? We'll Red Stripe the bus ride over with ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by PacificNWCpl View Post
    Hey John and Jenny. I am sorry but we cant seem to place you guys. Can you post a picture to refresh our memory. We looked at your profile pic and it is too small to actually see...lol We were there Nov 1-11th. We cant wait to get back.
    Hi Marc and Belinda,
    We were there last November and introduced ourselves in the balloon bar as I recognised you both from your pic on last years posts, we will be there again Nov 8th-22nd, hope to see you there! Linda and Terry
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Agreed...just booked for end of November...can't wait!

Booked today...first time for CSS. Were torn between CSS and CN....first time! Heard both were great...tough decision! Booked for Nov 27-Dec 4

Hey Terry and Linda!

Yes we remember you. I remember you spending lots of evenings in the balloon bar. We are very
    excited about going back especially since we haven't really had a summer here in the Northwest. We are
    under the 50 day mark now....whooo hoooo. We will see you soon.

Getting to know you November 2011

Name: Marc and Belinda
    Ages: 48 and 46
    How many times to Couples: 3rd time to CSS
    Trip Dates: 11/07-11/17
    Where are you from: Oregon
    Will you go AN during your trip: Every day....
    Kids: 2 boys and 1 grand daughter

Post a picture so everyone knows who you are.
    Name:  IMG_4871Web.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  89.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ZandM View Post
    We are booked for our virgin visit to CSS. Looking forward to it, and meeting some fun folks. My 50th B'day, so come buy me a drink. LOL. See ya'll there. Zack and Mellissa

We will be at CSS and SSB on the 15th. We will have a drink with you for your 50th bday!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast