Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: November 2011

ZandM my apologizes for not posting sooner. Just seen you message. We arrive Montego Bay at 9: 25 am on November 12th from Philadelphia. Guess we will have the Red Stripes cold for you for the arrival at the resort. Is anyone else going to be taken the bus ride with us???? Can't wait to meet new friends on out Honeymoon.

Jenn and Dan

Name:  test.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  23.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
    Booked today...first time for CSS. Were torn between CSS and CN....first time! Heard both were great...tough decision! Booked for Nov 27-Dec 4
    Cleo - We will be at CSS the same time as you. Each resort has it's own personality. Been to CN, CSS and CTI. Our favority is CSS. This will be our 3rd trip to CSS. Counting the days.

We just bumped up our dates to Nov 21-Dec 1

56 days but not soon enough

We have read in another thread where people were using the Easy Breeze Doorway Screen Curtain to stop the bugs from coming in your room. Does anyone know if this product will work with the doors going to the balconies in the One bedroom ocean view suite?

Jenndan629, see you then. We arrive MoBay at 1:46. shouyld be at CSS for Cocktail hour. Oops, every hour is cocktail hour........

Sounds Great!!! Days are clicking by tooooo sloooooowwwwwwwwwww...........

Quote Originally Posted by PacificNWCpl View Post
    We will be at CSS and SSB on the 15th. We will have a drink with you for your 50th bday!
    Sounds great. Just got back from the Gulf of Mexico, so we'll post a picture soon. We gotta agree on which one though.......lol. Thinkin about the TimAir thing instead of the bus. Will get us there sooner. Depends on time in Customs

Zack: We arrive on the 11th, and my husband is also a Lions fan. I'm not exactly a sports fan, so I'm sure he'd love to have someone to watch the game with. If you like, ask around for us on Saturday evening after you arrive: Greg and Heidi. We'll likely be in the usual "haunts," particularly at the beginning of our trip when we've got energy left. (I can try to post a pic, but that never seems to work for me on this site.)

And happy birthday! I'm celebrating one while we're there, as well!

And can't wait to meet everyone else who'll be with sharing our week in paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by PacificNWCpl View Post
    Hey Terry and Linda!

Yes we remember you. I remember you spending lots of evenings in the balloon bar. We are very
    excited about going back especially since we haven't really had a summer here in the Northwest. We are
    under the 50 day mark now....whooo hoooo. We will see you soon.

We sure will, we were at the balloon bar EVERY EVENING singing our hearts out!! I remember you two enjoyed the dancing beforehand!

Jenn and Dan, not only will we be on your bus ride, we'll be on your plane too. We also leave out of Philly on AJ (or whatever it's called now) on Nov 12. We're coming from Swedesboro NJ. how about you?

Cathy & Jim

We are coming from Delaware County. It will be great meeting you guys. I believe the travel agent told me we are still under Air Jamaica but we will find out the day of i'm sure.

Dan & Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Mestralle View Post
    Zack: We arrive on the 11th, and my husband is also a Lions fan. I'm not exactly a sports fan, so I'm sure he'd love to have someone to watch the game with. If you like, ask around for us on Saturday evening after you arrive: Greg and Heidi. We'll likely be in the usual "haunts," particularly at the beginning of our trip when we've got energy left. (I can try to post a pic, but that never seems to work for me on this site.)

And happy birthday! I'm celebrating one while we're there, as well!

And can't wait to meet everyone else who'll be with sharing our week in paradise!
    Sounds great, hopefully our Lions will still be undefeated when we are all down there. Me and Melissa will find ya.

We will be at CSS the 6th through the 13th. 27 days can not come soon enough. Any advice for 1st timers?

I may have a little advice, nmc: ENJOY!

But seriously, if you have any issues, don't hesitate to ask. The staff is very helpful and accommodating, but they don't read minds. I'd also suggest signing up for the Dunn's River Falls tour (but read the recs on the board about things to do/not to do).

If you're at all thinking that the au natural beach is something you and your companion would like to try, then do it early. If it's not for you, so be it, but it would be a shame if you went on your last day and regretted not doing it earlier (which I've heard multiple times from people who've gone).

Don't sweat the small stuff: It'll be hot, it'll be muggy, and it will rain probably a little bit every day. That's why it's the tropics. Oh, and if you have the finances, I'd highly suggest getting a couples massage at the spa.

Basically, I'd say don't try to cram too much in as far as excursions, and don't feel like you have to be on a schedule. Just enjoy. And though we won't get a change to enjoy spending time with you because of the dates, I'm fully expecting that if we do meet you on your way home, you'll have had a wonderful time and will be sorry to be leaving.

Thanks for the advice Mestralle!

only 13 days to go now cant wait anyone else going around the 30th oct?

Default 3 weeks!!

Terry and Linda we are so looking forward to dancing again every night ;-) Doesn't seem like there is a lot of people going during our trip this time, maybe people are just not on the board. 3 weeks from today we arrive at CSS, we can't hardly wait. See you then ;-)

3 weeks and 3 days for us. Looks like we'll have the place to ourselves. I actually can't wait to see the balance be charged to my credit card. LOL

ZandM- Last week when the credit card got hit- well it is about the only time I smile when I big charge goes through.. the real countdown can now begin..sooo close..SSB here we come!! One more month to go..

Just checked and no rooms available from 11/12-19/2011. Looks like a full house. Someone save us a seat at the bar!!!! LOL

Only 13 more days....can you tell I'm getting really excited!!!!!!!!

Four days to go!
    Been reading this thread for months now.
    So looking forward to meeting all of you guys.
    We are flying into Montego Bay on Saturday, and will make the evening celebrations for sure!
    We are newbies to SS, but were at CTI in March and absolutely loved it.
    We are Nigel & Wendy from Kent in the UK.
    See you there!!

Well small world Nigel+Wendy...we met at CTI in March & we are also going to CSS this Sat.
    Dave & Deb

Nigel and Wendy, it would have been mighty weird if we had been going to CSS at the same time as you guys. We are also from Kent (Bromley). Have a brilliant time and leave some mint for the mojito's! We will be arriving in one month from today. Two weeks of pure, unadulterated bliss. Johnniem

Quote Originally Posted by fergus dave View Post
    Well small world Nigel+Wendy...we met at CTI in March & we are also going to CSS this Sat.
    Dave & Deb
    No way!!!!!! What are the chances of that????
    Looking forward to seeing you both again, great times ahead we're sure!
    See you there guys xx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast