Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: November 2011

Way & ditto!!! Should be fun for halloween!
    D&D

WAY & ditto! Have a safe flight,
    D&D

Default Css 11/28/11

Quote Originally Posted by Johnniem View Post
    Nigel and Wendy, it would have been mighty weird if we had been going to CSS at the same time as you guys. We are also from Kent (Bromley). Have a brilliant time and leave some mint for the mojito's! We will be arriving in one month from today. Two weeks of pure, unadulterated bliss. Johnniem
    I am not sure which John(big John or little John) this is, but we are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. Glad to see we will have some familiar faces again.

We are Robert & Camilla, We will be there on Nov 8th thru the 18th. We decided to do 10 nights this year since our holiday last year had to be cancelled. Scott & Maxine hope your going to be there, our friends and I are looking forward to seeing that tatoo again, the shark bite. Everyone remember, be ready to have your body painted at the pool bar at SSB. Remember we'll bring the paint you bring the canvas. Looking forward to a great holiday.
    Last edited by canadianbodypainter; November 2nd, 2011 at 08:17 AM.

Hi Everyone!

Congrats Brian!!! Gary and I are getting married on Veterans Day - November 11th. We will be arriving to CSS for our honeymoon on the 17th of November and leaving the 22nd. We are looking forward to having an AWESOME time!

One week from today we will be at SSB, can't hardly wait. Body painting sounds awesome!!

Hi everyone!

Congrats Brian! Gary and I are getting married on Veterans Day - November 11th. (we are just a few days behind you all) We will be arriving for our honeymoon at CSS on the 17th of November - 22nd.
    This will be our first time in Jamaica and we're very EXCITED!

Why is it that three months ago the days were flying by, and now that we are inside of 14 days to get there, they are craaaaaawwwwwlinnnnnnnngggg by. I hate it when that happens. 11 days 6 hours and 1 minute away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default not long now

Quote Originally Posted by PacificNWCpl View Post
    Terry and Linda we are so looking forward to dancing again every night ;-) Doesn't seem like there is a lot of people going during our trip this time, maybe people are just not on the board. 3 weeks from today we arrive at CSS, we can't hardly wait. See you then ;-)
    Hey Belinda and Marc, we are all set, arriving 8th November, hope to make it in time for something to eat on the beach, guess you all will be unpacked and settled by then, looking forward to seeing you again, have a safe trip.

Hey Terry and Linda! Hope you have a safe trip as well....we leave tomorrow night Can't wait for some warm sunshine! See ya soon!

I am here with my lovely Sue, your MB manager hisself. Just wondering how we connect w Canadianbodypainter. Sounds interesting. Have canvas will travel. We're almost Canadian from the world's greatest international metropolis of Detroit-Windsor. Look for the guy with the white cap with the white olde English Detroit Tigers D on it with a little white beard to match.

cmbadmin;
    Melissa and I are leaving tomorrow, 11/12, for 7 glorious days at CSS. We are both from Detroit, but living in Alabama now. I too will sport the Olde English D, but will be wearing a Lions Hat on Sunday. Go LIONS!!!!! Beat Da Bears!!!!!!

All right I'll be on the look out and buy you drink. Ha ha. Long-suffering Lions nation finally has a team to roar about. Not sure if we will get the game on TV here yet. Have a safe trip.

Supposed to be the National game at 4:15. If not at the resort, we're planning on going to Margaritaville to watch. Gotta roar while we have a chance. I'm turning 50 on 11/15, and I have had very little roaring in my lifetime. LOL See ya tomorrow.

We will be there on November 24th! This is our first time at a Couples resort.

Well, Cathy and I have been back now for 5 days and really do miss CSS. We had such a great time and met a lot of wonderful people at SSB. We're looking at returning again around the same time next year. Z and M, Jeff and Kendra, sorry we didn't get to see you before we left. But we did have a few drinks in your honor.
    Till next year.
    Cathy and Jim "by the way"

Default H I Just wanted to say greetings to everyone.

hi Guys I'm excited to be on couples.com!!!!!! I just wanted to say hi to my new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Well, Cathy and I have been back now for 5 days and really do miss CSS. We had such a great time and met a lot of wonderful people at SSB. We're looking at returning again around the same time next year. Z and M, Jeff and Kendra, sorry we didn't get to see you before we left. But we did have a few drinks in your honor.
    Till next year.
    Cathy and Jim "by the way"
    Cathy and Jim;
    We never got out of the room the last night. Did the "Order everything off the Room Service menu" thing. Attempted to finish the mini bar in the morning, that made for a nice nap on the bus. Maybe we will see you there next year. We were talking about maybe going around Thanksgiving time. Melissa says Hi.

Zac and Melissa...so you're the ones. We also ordered everything on the menu.....but they never delivered it. I had to call them up to find out what happened to our food. Found out that they delivered it to another room....and the people took the food and didn't say anything! Was that you? We ended up eating so late we crashed afterwards and never made it to the baloon bar.

Cathy and Jim;
    It wasn't us, I promise. We ordered it when we got back to the room from SSB. AC unit leaked water all over the dresser which got on M's dress, so that blew away the Gala. If it was yours, your order was marvelous. And trust me, the guy who delivered it was huffin and puffin from the walk, but it was everything we ordered. E-mail us anytime at zhyland@att dot net

Back for a day now and already miss JA.
    We had a great time and my trivia prizes made it safely home.

Thanks to everyone for helping make it a super enjoyable trip!

We're back for a day and already miss JA.
    Fortunately all my trivia trophies made it home intact

Thanks to everyone who made it a very enjoyable vacation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4