Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

Default December 2011

Hi, this is Don and Shawn and we are getting ready to plan our 2nd trip to CSS the last 2 weeks of December. Just checking to see who else may be going around the\e same time? We fell in love with CSS which was our first trip to Jamaica in 2009 and loved the resort and people so much I don't know if we will ever stay anywhere else.

We'll be there in December, but it will be the first week, the 3-10. This will be our 4th trip to CSS. We have thought about trying one of the other ones, but just can't get ourselves to leave CSS.
    Linda

We just got back from the travel agent and booked for this December, We were in CSS December 2010 and loved it so much we are going back this December and can not wait, we miss it already, it is such a great place.

Hi,Wayne and Melody we will be there Dec.6th-13th.

Larry and Judi, November 30-December 07.

See ya'll 7th - 15th with our buddies Mel and Wayne WOO HOO!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default December Weather

Hey everyone
    My fiance and I are thinking about coming to CSS December 15-22 for our honeymoon, but we are wondering what the weather is like during this time of year there? Anyone that has been before have any input? Thanks!

Default First Trip

My Wife and I are planning our first trip to Jamaica and to CSS. We'll be there around 16-22 December and are looking forward to a little time together. I am currently deployed to the Middle East and missed Christmas 2010. I thought this would be a good way to make it up to her. Hope to see some of you down there.

We will be there Dec. 16-23. We have been to all 4 resorts and Sans Souci was the first back in 2006. Time to start the rotation over again!
    Pat & Mike Adrian - Townshend, VT

Hi, we'll be there Dec 12 - 19 for our 2nd time at CSS. Hope to see you all there!

Default Hello from Houston:

Alma and I will be back home Dec 3rd -10th.
    Look forward to seeing Wanye-Mel, Shari -James, Linda -Rooster,Lessa-Darren. SSB will be a lively place with this crew!

Dale and Alma

That's right, Leesa and Darren will be arriving on Dec 4 - 10. Can't wait to see our old friends again. And to make some new ones. Save us a chair Dale!!!

my fiance and I are first timers coming to CSS this dec to get married. We're getting in on Dec 6h and right now were leaving the 12th but if we can find a cheap enough photographer we'll be there longer!

We were at CSS last December and we're going to come again this year - finalizing dates but probably early December. We can't wait for the getaway and to meet fun people again.

Future mellon - the weather is perfect. I am always a cold person, and only needed a sweater once - this past year when every place around was having colder weather. You are in the tropics, so there is always a chance of a small shower, but they never bothered us. Relax, I think it is the perfect time to go.
    Linda

Default Congrats Abbi & Derrik

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Leesa and I were married on Dec 9, so that is a good date if you haven't decided which day yet. We will be celebrating 22 years while we are there this year. Hopefully you can get a good photographer and be able to extend your stay. You will love this resort. We saw several weddings on the grounds when we were there in 2009. Everything is so pretty. Hopefully we will get to meet you while we are there.

D & L

My wife Peggy and I returned from CSS troday and we are leaning heavily on going back sometime the first of December...As usual,we had another outstanding trip to CSS.

Hugs from 10 0 c

Hey Tommy bump that trip one week later and join us and Mel and Wayne!!! We're waiting for you and Peggy
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

We will be celebrating our honeymoon Dec 11-18. Look for us in hidden hot tub by the mineral pool!

My girlfriend and I will be there 12/30-1/6. It's our first trip to a Couples resort...actually it's our first vacation together. We are very excited though and counting down the days. We're looking forward to spending New Years together in such a beautiful and romantic place. I wonder if there'll be a New Years Eve celebration...?

It's getting closer!!! 4 months to go. Let's post some photos of ourselves so we can put some faces with names.

Darren and Leesa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by still_lovin View Post
    It's getting closer!!! 4 months to go. Let's post some photos of ourselves so we can put some faces with names.

Darren and Leesa
    Wayne and Melody, counting the days.... 117. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi xtabi89,
    My husband Karl and I (Suzzette) will be arriving 12/27 and leaving on 1/4/12. We spent last New Year's Eve at CSS and they had a wonderful party on the lawn! Just imagine the Friday Night Starlight Gala on steroids!!! They handed out hats and noise makers and there was plenty of champagne at midnight! I can't think of a better place to ring in the New Year! I hope we get to meet!

All the best!
    suzyQ

This will be our second trip to Jamaica but our first to Couples and CSS! All the messages, reviews and pictures have us so excited. I sincerely hope those lamb chops are still on the menu when we are there from Dec 21 to 31 (that's right NYE on the plane for Christmas...

Hi Izengolf,
    I also hope they still have the lamb chops on the menu at Casanova when we return at the end of December! The lamb chops are amazing!!!! I ordered them almost every evening for dinner and the times I ordered something different our waiter made sure to have the chef add a few lamb chops with the entree I ordered! Now that's customer service!

All the best!
    suzyQ

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast