Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We will be there Dec 5th-12th! We can't wait!

Brittany& Sean

Default December 11-18

Hubby & I are looking forward to our first trip to CN Jamaica. Celebrating 30th wedding anniversary.
    J & C

Julie and Scott...that pic is awesome. We have one of a group of us standing on the edge of TI with the float in front of us. I think the nude cover up pictures are hilarious. I wish we were going to be there in December but we won't make it until June! Have a great time you will like SSB!

miles0153, looks like you will be there the same day as lovjamaica and us. We are getting into the airport at 11:30. What time do you arrive? I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes!!!!!

Are we there yet?

How about now?

Now?

Now?

35 days baby!!!

Add us to the count! We will be there from 12-19 December, getting married on the 14th!

HUD, what time does you plane arrive? We'er set to arrive at 1:03 on a Delta flight out of Atlanta. Maybe we'll be on the bus together. See ya there (30 more days)
    Linda

We will be there 12/16/-12/22, CTI!!! 1st time to couples, 3rd time to Jamaica..

Default SSB Dec

We will be there at CSS from Dec 14-21 and are really looking forward to it. This will be our first time to Jamaica and reading the quotes, I hope the wife will feel more comfortable about going. She is worried about the "perfect bodies" of others. Once she reads all the post, I'm sure everything will work itself out. LOL Look forward to seeing some of you and hit us up and lets get to know each other before we arrive.

What exactly is the "perfect" body? Hope it includes some having baby scars, some "lost ten gained twenty" moments and just general "my metabolism slowed down to a crawl and I can't get it jump started anymore" areas. As long as you have the "perfect" body for your significant other, than that is all that matters! Come on over and have a great time...you will truly meet the greatest people at SSB.

Lindad, you live by our oldest daughter, son in law, and grandson. They live in Medford and she works in Wausau. How about that?

WendyDan2009, congrats on your upcoming wedding! You will love CSS if you haven't been there before, it is so romantic and fun.

bobndeanne, I have a sister that lives in Medford. What a small world. Also, your descripition of your body sounds an awful lot like mine. See ya there.
    Linda

bobndeanne, your right, as long as your body is perfect for your spouse, and believe me, hers is perfect for me. Look forward to meeting you, we arrive the 14th.

AHhhhhhhh 28 sleeps till paradise.
    ... it keepsh me shane

lindad, what is your sister's name? I will ask my daughter if she knows her. can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by!

Hey Lindad....We get in to Jamaica around 1ish on the 5th...We will pry be on the bus together...We are so excited...

bobndeanne, her name is Lori Reid. She has two sons that graduated from Medford high. Their names were Jerimiah & Matthew Mueller.

Hud, that would be great. Check out the Picture thread if you haven't already, at least you can get a look at our mugs. Look forward to seeing you there.
    Linda

Hey everyone! we are just a few days from heading "home" and we are excitied......can't wait to see all of you!

lindad......talked to my daughter last night....she doesn't know your sister or kids, but she has only lived there for about two years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2