Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default SSB December 2009

Who's going to be there in December?

We are Bill & Rose from NC
    CSS Dec 11-18th - 6th time couples 1st time CSS

We'll miss you by one day. We'll be there Dec. 19-26.

Default CSS or CTI?

We are planning a trip to Couple December 13 -20, 2009, but we have not decided on CSS or CTI. Seems like more people will be at CTI in that time frame? We are interested in meeting and socializing with others AN. We have stayed at CN but few people seem to use the AN beach there. Still undecided!

Chuck & Dee

Rose ~ We will see you the 10-17, but you already know that!

I could give you a hard time about this thread. Remember last year when I posted a similar thread for CN AN? You thought I was strange! LOL

Look forward to seeing you again.

How is the summer going for you? It is quickly passing for us. My daughter tried out for American Idol yesterday and didn't make it. She is licking her wounds and we are trying to help her out. Now that she has that out of the way we can concentrate on other things like remembering to look for some cute sundresses for Jamaica this year! I always forget to look for them in the summertime and then when I remember it is usually November! And being on SSB I don't need to look for new swimsuits.

Hopefully this thread will pick up and we will get some good chatter going. Really hope to meet a few people before we get there in 147 days. (Really 140 for us since we will be at CTI a week before we head over to CSS).

Time is flying. We will be there in no time!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Julie,
    Oh Geez! I posted it on the AN message board, oops.

Summer is going grand - it's been over two weeks since school let out so life had adjusted once again. Summer has been mild and cloudy or the Carolina's but really nice because the temperatures have been kept in the high 80's to low 90's.

Boat issues have plagued us but we're dealing with it - heck by the end of the season we will have spent as much on repair as a week at Couples.

Oh well, it's only money - right?

SSB come soon!

Default CSS or CTI?

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    really hope to meet a few people before we get there in 147 days. (Really 140 for us since we will be at CTI a week before we head over to CSS).

Time is flying. We will be there in no time!
    Hi Colaoradojuli,

We will only be able to stay for one week. Which is our best bet to enjoy the AN experience, CSS or CTI? We like to socolize nude and meet other couples. Which is better in that regard, CSS or CTI?

Chuck&Dee

I spoke too soon about 'licking her wounds'. She is being downright nasty! We get to have a 'family meeting' tonight. Oh how I look forward to those. NOT!!

Anyway, yes it is just money and you can't take it with you and of course you don't want to leave any to your kids! LOL

Our summer also took a long time getting here. It was mid-June before we saw anything over 75 degrees, but things have warmed up and are so green because we had a ton of rain in June. I'm hoping to go hiking in the forest this evening hopefully after the family meeting so I can have some quiet nature to enjoy.

So school just got out two weeks ago. WOW!! When do you go back? Since my youngest is 20 I don't really pay attention to school schedules around here, but I think the kids were out the first of June.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

CTI is more of a party atmosphere, CSS little more laid back but both are pretty social

Jim

Chuck & Dee ~ We've only been to CN, but will experience CTI & CSS this December. So I can't answer the question for you, but from what I have read they both seem to be pretty fun. We had a great time at CN's AN beach and met lots of people so I'm sure CTI or CSS would fit the bill.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We'll be there Dec 6-12.
    Leesa and Darren - Birmingham, AL

Thought I might see if we could get a few pics of each other so we know who to look for. This one isn't the best of us, but it was on the AN beach at CN.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

See ya there 12/7-12/14
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Hello Shari & James

How is Mr Buster and Melody? Have not heard from them since last dec.
    Did you go on the March Cruise with them?

Look forwad to seeing you again in December.

Dale and Alma ,Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Couchdaddy View Post
    How is Mr Buster and Melody? Have not heard from them since last dec.
    Did you go on the March Cruise with them?

Look forwad to seeing you again in December.

Dale and Alma ,Houston

Hi Dale & Alma, Mel and Wayne are doing great. Just moved closer to the grandkids last month. We'll be seeing them at a BBQ next Sat. We did all go on that cruise and even though the weather wasn't the best we still had a great time. They won't be doing Jamaica this year maybe next year.
    Shari & James

Shari ~ Looks like we will finally get to meet. How fun! What days are you at CTI?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Shari ~ Looks like we will finally get to meet. How fun! What days are you at CTI?
    Hey Julie we're at CSS 12/7-12/14 and CTI 12/14-12/18 got lucky and took advantage of a Wednesday special and got the one bedroom ocean suite for CTI for 4 nights and got the $500 bonus for 7 nights at CSS. Great deals this year!
    Shari & James

Shari~ Looks like we overlap a few days. We took advantage of the spa credit and are staying a week at CTI & CSS so we will be getting double the credits, plus we are at the highest romance reward level so we will be receiving $100 at check out at each resort. Such a great deal that we couldn't pass it up. We had planned to stay for 10 days, but we got such a great deal on 14 days that we just had to do it. Plus Scott has so much vacation time that we decided to use it in Jamaica as opposed to elsewhere since we will have already spent the money on airline tickets.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Well, it looks like we are changing our dates to 11-20 Dec. so we will get to meet quite a few of you at SSB. We went in April 08 and had a blast so why not go again?? Can't wait to have that same fun again.....hurry up December and get here!

We'll be there December 5-13. 2nd trip.

Linda & Rooster

We will arrive on Dec 6th...

Tom and Jodi (Wisconsin)

Can't wait for the next six weeks to fly by!!!

Tom N Jodi, Tom (Rooster) and I are also from Wisconsin, the central part near Wausau and Marshfield. We live in Loyal, just a little town southwest of Wausau. We can enjoy the sunshine together after this awful fall we have been having. More like we went from Summer to Winter. Can't wait, 39 more days.
    Linda

UGHhhhh - the leaves are changin, the temperature is droppin and it's just 43 more sleeps until we arrive home to JA. This is the earliest we have ever booked and definitely the longest countdown but we're gettin close now - YEA!!!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Lovjamaica, enjoy the changing leaves. Ours have fallen of a few weeks ago. At least we aren't in Colorado or Utah in the mountains. They have a few feet of that nasty white stuff.

We're down to 37 more sleeps before we can put our toes in the sand. I hate the waiting.
    Linda

We got a bonus today and the sun is out and the temperature is low 70's so I took advantage of some sunning of the rapidly fading Summer tan.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast