Default Just booked CN June 24 - July1

Rookie "Couples" Couple from Ottawa!

Shout out to all those who will be down with us, we are really looking forward to this trip (10 Year Wedding Anniversary).

Hey bimmerdom-my husband and I are going June 23-June 30th-it's for our 20th anniversery (although our anniversery was in April!) Have you been there before?

Add on to the June 2010 thread so we know who to look for at the pool bar.
    Mike

cicurn63, look forward to seeing you there. We are first timers, we usually travel with the kids... not this time!!

Hello Everyone
    We will also be at CN June 24 til July 2. My husband and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary on June 25th. This is our first time at Couples or any resort for that matter, so we are little nervous and very excited at the same time. I am probably more nervous than him because I have never flown before either. But from what I read on the boards I know we will have a great time.

My husband and I will also be there the 25-30! counting down the days!

Hello to you all. Be excited, be very excited!!! You are in for the time of your lives.

Default You will love couples!

We were at Couples SS last year and loved it. This will be our fourth trip to Jamaica. It is the most relaxing and romantic vacation. Counting the days!!!

My wife and I will be there June 23 - 30. This is our first trip to Jamaica and we're celebrating our 15 year anniversary (actually in July). Can't wait. Just booked today. Anyone else from KY going?

ukcornett...we will be there June 20-27 for our second trip. We're from Cincinnati but lived in Louisville for 9 years. We are celebrating our 12 year anniversary. You are going to LOVE CN! It is absolutely amazing!

Default July 27-Aug 5

Hi everyone! My fiance and I will be on our honeymoon from 7/27-8/5. We're first time Couples visitors. Will anyone else be on their honeymoon while we're there?

My husband and I will be there from 6/24-7/1. It is our first time to Jamaica. I can not wait! 15 DAYS!!!

Couples1414....I'll be there in either the UK hat or the Reds hat. Can't wait. Probably see you there.

ukcornett - you and my husband will be twins! He will always be wearing UK or Reds. I'm not a UK fan myself (go Tarheels) but I LOVE the Reds. I can't believe we will be in paradise next week!!!! You are gonna love it!

My husband and I will be arriving at CN tomorrow-CAN'T WAIT!!!

ukcornett-our anniversery was in April-but I work in a school, so I couldn't get anytime off until now--this trip was for our anniversery (20th)--we're from Ohio-close to Kentucky--we're supposed to arrive in Montego Bay around 3:15-maybe we'll be on the same resort bus??? I'll have a yellow short sleeved sweater and green capris---not sure what my husband will be wearing? He's not even packed yet==he's been REAL busy lately!! This is also our first trip! Hope we'll see ya there!

Yay! This is my post before we take off and we are really looking forward to meeting all of you.