Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heck no. We just returned from CN, we are in our early 50's and had a great time. Many folks around our age, average age maybe 40 or so. Great pool area, activity. Awesome beach. We plan on returning for many years. We even did the Au Nat. thing a couple of times. No big deal, who cares? When in Rome....Eat, drink, have a blast.

On some weeks you might be the young ones. Age is a perception, if you are active and outgoing you will do fine with the mid 20-30. Most people I would venture to say is above 40 or pretty darn near. Do not let age be a deciding factor or you may just want to call AARP and see what vacation deals they have brewing.

You will see all age ranges at Couples. I am 47 and my husband is 56. We have had good times on the island at CTI with couples in their 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's. We were witnesses at a wedding of a couple in thier mid-50's. We met a couple on our second visit who had been to CTI somewhere around 25+ times, and were probably in their 60's. Age is not a factor if you know how to have a good time!!

My husband and I are...closer to 60 than to 50. We are looking forward to our sixth Couples vacation in December. (We have been to three Couples resorts and prefer the beaches on the Negril side.) We are definitely not the youngest guests at the resort, but we are also not the oldest. If you are looking for a nice relaxing vaction, you are in the right place. If you are looking for a nice beach with the right amount of activities and down time, you are in the right place. Just keep in mind that guests of all ages are there to relax and have fun. What can ever be wrong with that?

You're not too old. My wife and I are in our 50's and we felt very comfortable. There are all ages of couples from young couples beginning their lives together to retired couples. The resorts are as active as you make them. You could lay on the beach all day reading a book or sign up for activities to your hearts desire. Go, you will love it.

Default no worries

The age range for Couples is all over the place - you are never too old to enjoy Couples. When we were at CSS, there were couples in their 80s that I think were celebrating an anniversary or birthday. We are in our 40s and 50s and age doesn't matter. we have met and made plenty of friends from their 20s on up.

Couples is for those who want to enjoy each other, getting pampered by staff and meeting wonderful people. try Couples, you only live once and if you don't like it, you don't have to come back but you will be hooked for life, just like we are. we are going for two weeks again in August (our 6th trip) and have been booked for 2011 since last year.

Jump in and take a leap to Couples - you won't regret it.

Marty and Joanne

Billy said it best.

My wife and I are in our "late" twenties and we met people on their honeymoon the first time we went that was 18 and we met another couple that was 70.

The best thing about Couples is age, imperfections, race, color, religion, political beliefs do not matter. No one is their for that. They are there for a vacation, a time to relax, a time to get away forget your age, forget your worries, and forget your imperfections.

So relax, go, and don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is going to be alright.

Someone made a point about the couples that have been married for 20+ years being an inspiration to the newlyweds and that is so true! My husband and I are both 36 and we have been married for 8 years. When we go to Couples we see so many couples celebrating anniversaries and renewing their vows and it really is refreshing to see. We look at each other and know we want to be that couple some day celebrating all those years of marriage. Its great!

Yeah Far too old...as a favour we'll accept taking over your booking (as long as you have already paid!!!!)

Age is only a state of mind. We first visited Couples for my 50th birthday. We've been every year and, I am proud to say, I am 61!!

You youngsters will have a great time! We did a vow renewal for our 50 year anniversary December of 2008, at CSA, and are booked for 2010 and 2011 at CSA and we are packing for a first time visit to CSS next Monday.

Zazu -

We wanna be you when we grow up!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We have been going since the 80's and have another booked for next spring when we will be 54 & 55 and feel very much at home

Heck no. We are 51 and 57 and are planning are 3rd trip in the last 3 years to CSA this Nov.

These posts are fantastic! My husband and I are coming to Couples June 5 for our first time. We are early 50's...but hey...50 is the new 39, right? You took the anxiety away and we're ready for it! Thanks to all.

Default Just right age

My husband and I are leaving for CSA on Friday. It will be our 6th trip to Negril, where we have stayed at both CN and CSA. 2 years ago we were married at CSA. We are 55 and 56 and have loved every minute of each of our trips there. One of the things we love is meeting new friends of all ages. Only if you are in our age group can you afford to go to these the Couples resorts year after year, so you will find many repeat vistors when you are there.

You are the perfect age. We were at CN in July 08 to celebrate my 50th birthday and are returning July 10 to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. Like all the posts are saying - you're never to old to enjoy a Couples Resort. Have a great time.

I'm feeling very young all of a sudden... *sheepish grin*

Well we are 66 and 62 and never felt out of place . 2 years ago we where at CSS and spent most of our time at SSB. Last year we tried CSW and had another great time . This Dec we are spliting vacation between CN and CSW 6 and 6 . We never felt out of place even on the nude beach. We are just a normal couple in there 60s

Quote Originally Posted by rhmoore12 View Post
    My wife and I are in our early 50"s..We have some hesitation about going to Couples because the crowd might be a little young for us. Would you recommend a couple in their early 50"s going to a Couples Resort? We are pretty active but just wondering what the age range is?
    ....I'm 64. We went the 1st time last Nov. Going again this Oct. Hell, you're youngsters compared to us. Saw people ranging from early 20s to late 70s. Have fun and don't worry about it, you Whipper Snappers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayslinn View Post
    I'm feeling very young all of a sudden... *sheepish grin*
    Me, too!
    Y'all are awesome

Default never too old

no worries about age mon...we are 49 and 56 and have seen more older couples than younger..plus age is just a state of mind. Especially in jamaica.
    Happy traveling.

I hope you booked after all these positive posts about not worrying and just go have some fun!

As they say no worries! We started going in 2005 and were in our late 40's early 50's, our best friends in the world were a little older. Since that first trip we went twice that year, and have made friends that range between middle 20's to 80. Yes, one year there was a wonderful group from the UK and one of the ladies was 80. This was our fist year that we haven't been but are already booked for next May.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3