Hybrid View

Default It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN - 5 days to go ;o)

4.5 days left to do at work before we head down to Gatwick to stay overnight for our Saturday afternoon flight to Mo Bay......................... Y E A Y !!!!!!!!

We booked this holiday, 1 wk at CSA then 1wk at CN (to celebrate our 5th Anniversary of our CN wedding) 51 weeks ago & I have been on countdown ever since.

What I'd like to know is does everyone else enjoy the countdown excitement as much as I do? My husband just laughs when approx 2months before we travel I start planning my clothes, buying the toiletries & of course checking the message board & recent photo additions - the the message board addiction has been ongoing for the last 5yrs - I may need re-hab to get me off it LOL!!!

The next 5 days will go quickly I'm sure & this time next week we'll be lszing on the beach at CSA - God willing ;o)

The enjoyment of booking, counting the days & then spending the time at Couples is, to me, PRICELESS. I feel so blessed that I am able to experience the whole process.

Default 5 more days 4 us 2!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tt2505 View Post
    4.5 days left to do at work before we head down to Gatwick to stay overnight for our Saturday afternoon flight to Mo Bay......................... Y E A Y !!!!!!!!

We booked this holiday, 1 wk at CSA then 1wk at CN (to celebrate our 5th Anniversary of our CN wedding) 51 weeks ago & I have been on countdown ever since.

What I'd like to know is does everyone else enjoy the countdown excitement as much as I do? My husband just laughs when approx 2months before we travel I start planning my clothes, buying the toiletries & of course checking the message board & recent photo additions - the the message board addiction has been ongoing for the last 5yrs - I may need re-hab to get me off it LOL!!!

The next 5 days will go quickly I'm sure & this time next week we'll be lszing on the beach at CSA - God willing ;o)

The enjoyment of booking, counting the days & then spending the time at Couples is, to me, PRICELESS. I feel so blessed that I am able to experience the whole process.
    Most check lists are checked[weed garden,pet sitter,get money,strengthen elbows,etc,etc] only real problem-I'm toooo excited to sleep! Have a safe flight-We arrive MBA@2:10 Sat.See y'all there. Tom & DuAnne from Hotlanta

I have 7 days to go!!!! We wil be first timers at CSA!! Getting married there too!! I am so excited I dont even know what to do with myself!!!

Yes tt you are blessed as is everyone who gets the chance to enjoy some time at any of the Couples resorts. I've been addicted to Couples and this message board since our first trip to CTI back in 2003. It took us a long time to return home but we visited CSA back in December, 2008. That trip only made things worse for me and now I'm addicted even worse than before. I have our CSA pics loaded on my work computer as my screensaver. I have to check the message board for interesting posts at least once a day as a fix to get me through. We couldn't go home last year because we had two daughters get married in the same year. Heck they got married within 3 months of eachother. This year our friends who are our travel companion couldn't join us so we've put off this years trip until December of 2011. Wow was that a bummer that decision was! So I get through the day enjoying the anticipation of our next trip home and keep saying to myself, "no problem Mon, Jamaica soon come!"

tt2505,

We too get so excited waiting for the departure of our trip. We have 53 days until we get to arrive at CSA. My husband is in the military and we will be reuniting in Virginia and then catching our flight to Montego Bay. I am having so much fun shopping to fill our bags. The shopping, and packing gives me something to do while he is away.

Have a great trip!

Brandi

I know how you feel. I have 6 days to go before arriving at CSA for the first time to be married!! I am now in a my own world. I want nothing to do with ANYTHING else. I am just cleaning my house like mad. Yesterday I scrubbed one bathroom, today, I am doing the other. lol. I can't leave the country without deep cleaning my house. Oh and I a have been washing blankets and sheets. It's almost like nesting for a new baby!! I dont even want to communicate with anyone else except people on here and my soon to be new husband. I want to start my vacation NOW!!! Well, off to clean....

Oooh, I'm even more excited now, thanks all

Ahammon, I know exactly how you feel I was in the same position 5yrs ago waiting for our weddingmoon. Don't worry it'll be amazing - our's was heavenly & the memories are priceless.

We'll look out for both you & Tom & DuAnne.

This photo is at Cassava Terrace after our wedding
    Attached Images Attached Images