Default Planning 1st trip to Couples

Hello, we are planning our first trip to a Couples Resort. We are way ahead of schedule, and are planning for April 2011. We have looked at all of the resorts and it seems like they are all wonderful. Does anyone have recommendations on either one. We were looking at either Swept Away or Negril. It seems like comparing apples to oranges.

No recommendation other than plan on going back as soon as you can! We had our first trip last November (honeymoon) and picked CTI. This November we are going to Negril, which is very different. From all accounts I've read, you can't go wrong no matter which one you pick. Just think about what features and inclusions are most important to you THIS time and go with that. Have fun!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

You'll find lota of help in responses... but there are also plenty of comparisons to be found on previous posts...

Good luck! The fun is just beginning!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

While I can't really compare CSA to Negril, my trip report from this past April might help you decide. It should be here at this link

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...ght=gopanthers

Don't think you can go wrong whichever Couples you decide. We've been to CSS and CN. Absolutely LOVE the compactness of CN! This is the ONLY resort we have ever returned to. Will be making our 3rd trip in October. Can't wait!!

We have only been to CSA but it was amazing. Can't wait to go back next spring..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

The best thing to do is look at them, read some reviews and then the resort will sort of call you, worst case you could do a split and or a trading places to see the other resort.