Thread: sunset wedding

Default sunset wedding

Hi everyone, our daughter is getting married on 7/3l at CN. We bought the Sunset Wedding Package and after reading many threads I don't see where anyone else did that. If anyone has purchased the package please let me of they were happy with it. It seems like it can become expensive with the band and everything but it really does sound nice. Any advise that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I have to finalize with Debbie Hall this week and I want to make the right decision but I'm starting to get confused.

Hi Cindy's Mom,

A lot of people opt out of the sunset package because in Jamaica it often clouds over at sunset and you don't actually see it. I just came back from Jamaica the week before last, and we only saw 1 sunset in 7 days. I don't mean that the weather isn't great, because ours was fabulous! Morning was typically the nicest, and in the afternoon, clouds would start appearing which was good because it cooled us down some.

If you have your heart set on the sunset wedding, go for it. You also have the option of using the free wedding, but upgrading it!

hi Cindy's Mom!

We are doing a sunset wedding on 7/1/2010...I haven't had much luck finding other pictures either...but have decided to stick with it. Nothing says romance more than a kiss with the setting sun...we are not doing the band since it is just the 2 of us.

I remember back...and you may have to go back a little further in the postings, but there was a couple at sunset...and another couple had the 4pm slot and were able to have some pictures with the sunset...every few days I just sit down and look at all the pictures to get ideas and see how things look...
    hope it helps.
    heather

Default Sunset

We were married on 2/27/09 @4pm. We originally wanted the Sunset pkg. Then we saw how much it was and changed out time to 4pm. It was perfect because you spend about 2 hours from start to finish with the photographer and @6pm the sun is setting. Absolutely perfect beautiful pics. Then we went to the Martini bar afterwards and celebrated then off to dinner. Consider 4pm instead.

Heather, what kind of music are you planning for your walk down the aisle?

We were married on the 8th at CTI (so it may be a little different at CN). We originally were going to do the sunset wedding too but decided against it because of the $$ and went with 4:00 instead. It was perfect. By the time we were taking photos with our photog (Diana Campbell, who by the way, was GREAT) the sun was setting and we got some awesome photos. We have great photos where the sun is shining and the water is awesome and we have some where the sun is starting to set too and the light is soft. If you time it right, you can have the best of both!

Cindy's Mom--
    The song I will actually walk down to is I Can't Help Falling in Love With You--the Elvis version. I was originally looking at another Elvis song, Hawaiin Wedding Song, but felt weird with the line that says "blue skies of Hawaii..." so I went with the other. The Hawaiin wedding song makes me tear up every time I hear it now...

Our first dance song will be The Way You Look Tonight the Michael Bubble version
    The others will probably be a mixture of some other Elvis love songs to play while we cut the cake and such.
    (yes two 30 somethings LOVE the standards...)
    Email me if you need to...I don't get on here very often due to my work schedule.
    hec1687@yahoo.com
    heather