Default going sans souci

Hi, we are going couples sans souci 7 days 1st timers 7/27/10 to 8/3/2010.
    Can any one share their photos with us, we are ready for a good time, thanks send to
    jimrmillerblu@yahoo.com

You can see many photos of CSS by clicking on the links below in my signature. I have over 800 photos of CSS spanning two years.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Jimjean,

You should also join the July and August CSS threads. It's a good way to get to know some of the people that you might meet on the beach, in the pool at the restaurants during you stay. My wife and I will be there 7/31 to 8/7 and are on both lists.

As you can see from Jeff's pictures, CSS is a very beautiful resort and Couples is first class company. Odds are you'll love the resort and your time together and will quickly become Couploholics.

See you on the beach.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.