Thread: Dining at CN

Default Dining at CN

I am just curious as to what kind of food is served at Couples Negril. There is only one sample menu online so any information that you can give me would be appreciated.

There is a dinner sample menu for all four of the restaurants. What more do you want to know?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

You can find about any kind of meat, pastas, seafood and Lychee is an Asian restaurant with a good variety of different foods. Lunches can be burgers, jerk chicken, fries, Onion rings. Breakfast is a buffet with breads, cereals, yogurts, eggs, pancakes, waffles, about anything you could want for breakfast. I think the menus are good for the adventurous and not so adventurous. It is wonderful food. You will love it.

There is a wide variety of food served and it's all wonderful! There's an oriental restaurant and an italian restaurant among the four restaurant choices. There is a menu for each posted each day at the Cassava Restaurant so you can make plans accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    You can find about any kind of meat, pastas, seafood and Lychee is an Asian restaurant with a good variety of different foods. Lunches can be burgers, jerk chicken, fries, Onion rings. Breakfast is a buffet with breads, cereals, yogurts, eggs, pancakes, waffles, about anything you could want for breakfast. I think the menus are good for the adventurous and not so adventurous. It is wonderful food. You will love it.

Just to add a little to cleversole's response...

Buffet lunches are also available everyday in Cassava, so it's not just "burgers and fies". There is a wide selection of hot and cold food at the buffet. For sure you will be able to find lots to eat.

ENJOY!!!

Roclin, thanks for adding to it. I don't think we ever got over there for lunch. I tended to stay near the nacho station and my husband loved the burgers at the beach grill. I'll have to remember that this year and maybe try something else for lunch...lol. The food choices are amazing...simple and easy or a little different, whichever you want!

For lunch we love the fish fingers at the beach grill, they are wonderful as well.

Amanda, don't worry. I am a pretty picky eater and I always find a lot of food to eat. Between what I eat and what I drink I usually come home with about 5 or 6 lbs on me. In fact I pack fat clothes for coming home.

I think you'll find many choices. On MOST nights (one dinner restaurant may be closed one night per week), you have a choice of italian (Heliconia), asian fusion (Lychee), fine dining (Otaheite) and a wonderful mixture (Cassava). They post each night's menu during the day, so you can make your selection. I'm a fairly picky eater and I can always find several things to die for!

We thought the food was very good at CN, especially Lychee & Otaheite, the latter of which IMHO, is the most beautiful restaurant in the entire Couples chain, and the food is to match.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.