Hybrid View

Default Attire for dinner at CN

What is the appropriate attire for men and women for dinner at Couples Negril?

For the reservations-only restaurant, men will need to wear long pants and a shirt with a collar (polo shirts are ok). (That is the information we got from the staff but occasionally you do see men dressed otherwise). For the women at the reservations-only restaurant, any nice sundress or dressy pants outfit is fine. At the other restaurants, casual is fine. Just no swimsuits for the evening meal. You'll love it!

My husband and I usually wear shorts for dinner everywhere other than Otaheite (fine dining restaurant). Some people dress up -- sundresses to cocktail dresses -- obviously, that's fine. But you can wear more casual attire.

At Otaheite, women usually wear sundresses, skirts or nice slacks. Men need slacks (no jeans), collared shirt (polo is fine) and close-toed shoes. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ggo85 View Post
    My husband and I usually wear shorts for dinner everywhere other than Otaheite (fine dining restaurant). Some people dress up -- sundresses to cocktail dresses -- obviously, that's fine. But you can wear more casual attire.

At Otaheite, women usually wear sundresses, skirts or nice slacks. Men need slacks (no jeans), collared shirt (polo is fine) and close-toed shoes. It's not hard.
    I agree the other restaurants are casual, though I know some will disagree. We like to wear shorts and t-shirts alot and though the shorts were fine, I did feel uncomfortable in t shirts in all the restaurants, especially Lychee. This year I am taking more button down or a little nicer shirt for dinner. It depends on your idea of casual....apparently mine was a little too casual last year.

We enjoy dressing up a bit for dinner so no shorts for us. Sundresses or tropical skirts and tops for me and my husband wears linen or other summer weight trousers and collared shirts.

You will see everything from quite casual to quite dressy.

I know at lunch time they prefer the bathing suits to be dry as well I think.