Default Question for Past Honeymooners...

We will be there in a few weeks... and wondered if need to reserve the complimentary massages now or when we check in? It is so nice of them to give us those... and would love to take advantage. Also - - do you know if we can add to them... I think they are for 30 minutes... and would love to get an hour. Any info is so appreciated. THANKS!

You make the SPA reservations after you arrive and you can upgrade the free massage and pay the difference

At CSA, upon arrival, they gave us an information pack about our wedding. Inside there were 2, 30 min spa certificates that we could set up at anytime. We waited until we talked with Tamika to see if my wife could use mine and get a full hour. Sure enough, no problem. Tamika offered to call the spa right then and there to scheduled it (perfect timing as my bride to be was stressing a little...ok more than a little) and that was it.

Great info... not sure my husband will want his or not. He may go golfing... and I may spend some time at the spa. Thanks for the info.