Hybrid View

Default 1st at CTI June 25-29,2010

We've never been to CTI and we're REALLY EXCITED!!! We've read great reviews.. Any suggestions on making my and my fiancee's trip one to remember?

Just relax and enjoy. Don't feel you have to try to do everything that's on offer. You will love CTI and have a great time.

Surprise your other half with a private beach dinner. Last year was our third trip, but the first time I surprised my wife with a private dinner. SHe is still talking about it......I think maybe as a hint to do it again this year, but none the less, she is still talking about it.

Also, consider booking the resort photographer to do a series of shots of the two of you around the resort. If Rohan is still there, get him to do it. He is phenomenal!!!

I know you have read about the island. If the two of you are considering it, go the first day. It is a unique experience that really is great fun.

No matter what else you do, take it slow and easy. Live in each moment with the one you love. Soak up every ray of sun, every enchanting smell, and every breath-taking site.

My last piece of advice....book next year's trip ASAP!!!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

No matter what you do...it will be a trip you will always remember.
    It was our first time also..married there May 3rd..It was perfect!

First class resort, with first class service, 5 star meals, no matter where you eat. From the buffet to the fine restaurants, they are all 5 star..

ENJOY! Relax! :-)