Hybrid View

Default CSS We're on our Way...

This is my first time to CSS and on the MB, but I must tell you, there is no place like it! None! I read the MB everyday. I'm preparing for my first time to "Heaven On Earth".And I have less then 90 days left...
    My future hubby and I will be going in August 11th-19th and I look forward to the greatest exsperience of my life. Not only are we to get married but a honeymoon too... o boy o boy
    From the Dunn's Falls Adventure--the Moon Light Dinning, we want it all.
    However I must say, I haven't really told my huddy to be why we were going in the first place. He know's where going on a vacation, and that's it... How would you suggest I tell him, without letting him know "It ALL"! I mean seriously, I want him to have the best life with me, and I know that my "COUPLES FAMILY" wouldn't let me down. All suggestion are welcome... Ladies, Fellows...

wait... you mean you're going to couples to get married, but haven't told your fiance you're getting married there? wowsa!

Didn't tell him yet... but by time we get half way there I'll let him know

I've read and re-read this one. I'm confused!! What am I missing?

Ok I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling a little confused from this one...
    So you're going to tell him while on the flight there or something "By the way honey, thought you might want to know that we're getting married while we're in Jamaica" YIKES!
    All I'll say is, I hope he reacts well to it and I wish you lots of luck!
    And I'm sure a few of us would be curious in knowing how it all goes...maybe you should have a hidden camera going while you tell him, to film his reaction?!

Quote Originally Posted by AFCouple27 View Post
    Ok I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling a little confused from this one...
    So you're going to tell him while on the flight there or something "By the way honey, thought you might want to know that we're getting married while we're in Jamaica" YIKES!
    All I'll say is, I hope he reacts well to it and I wish you lots of luck!
    And I'm sure a few of us would be curious in knowing how it all goes...maybe you should have a hidden camera going while you tell him, to film his reaction?!
    ....Doesn't sound like a good idea to me either.

chocklate:

Hate to burst the bubble, but there is paperwork that must be completed and sent to us before you would be able to get married at one of our resorts:

http://www.couples.com/weddings/05-w...eeded_and_when

Couples Resorts

Ok well for all you who are confused about this thread, he knows we're getting married. He just doesn't know that it's at the couples... but he knows we're getting married