Hybrid View

Default Garden suites CN

Has anyone stayed in the Garden Suites? Are they nice, is it better to just go ahead and get beach front suite? Any input would be great!

On our first trip to CN, we stayed in a beachfront. It was very nice but we were hardly ever in the room to enjoy the view. Since then, we have opted for the garden rooms -- have not booked a garden suite yet -- but they are just fine. Only a VERY few more steps to the beach and we saved enough money to stay an extra night. I'll choose an extra night versus beachfront any day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    On our first trip to CN, we stayed in a beachfront. It was very nice but we were hardly ever in the room to enjoy the view. Since then, we have opted for the garden rooms -- have not booked a garden suite yet -- but they are just fine. Only a VERY few more steps to the beach and we saved enough money to stay an extra night. I'll choose an extra night versus beachfront any day!!!
    Yep. That's our logic. The Deluxe Garden rooms are fine. We sleep, change, apply sunscreen and shower in our room... which we would be able to spend an extra day doing rather than having more space in which to do it.

CN is compact. The sand is never more than 90 seconds away from the time you step out of your room, regardless of where it's located.

ENJOY!!!

If you want the luxury of a LARGE room and a bathroom with its own jacuzzi the Garden Suite is the way to go.

We stayed in Rm 8207 and enjoyed it very much.

If you want pictures>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamaicanMeCrazy/

I have stayed in a Garden Suite...we were there last November for our wedding and honeymoon so we splurged...as for the beachfront suites, none of the rooms are truly "beachfront" so you may be disappointed...all of the buildings at CN are at an angle to the ocean...email me at ddub325@gmail.com if you have specific questions or want to see some photos of our room and the view

Quote Originally Posted by rachem18 View Post
    Has anyone stayed in the Garden Suites? Are they nice, is it better to just go ahead and get beach front suite? Any input would be great!
    We stayed in a beach front suite at CN and loved it. However one of the main perks of that room was the separate Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and we didn't use it once the entire week. I think next time around we will be going with a deluxe beachfront room rather than the suite.

I guess that didn't help you much, but we absolutely loved the beachfront suite.

Whether a suite is worth the extra money is really a personal decision. I -- and others -- have posted about the differences b/t the suite and the regular room. My DH and I have stayed in both and loved both. Whether it's "worth it" depends on your finances and whether the suite attributes are important to you. Only you can make that decision.

Personally, I use the jacuzzi and the hammock every single day. And we love the extra room. We try to take advantage of the specials to keep costs down. However, if CN (our spot) told us there were only basic garden rooms (lowest category) available, we'd still go in a heartbeat!

Our first trip we stayed in a garden suite. It was wonderful! Loved the big bathroom and hammock. Next trip and subsequent trips we opt for the beachfront room (not suite). We'd rather spend a little bit more money to be as close to the water as possible. But like others mentioned, you are very close to the water no matter where you are in CN.