Hybrid View

Default nervous brides relax

I am still reeling after 2 weeks home from our "wedding moon" at CTI. If you are apprehensive about a destination wedding, relax. The staff at CTI are awesome.
    The Miami based rep booked my salon appointments which I recommend doing ahead of time to cross one worry off of your list.
    Tracia did my nails, hair and makeup. I felt like a princess all day!
    Flowers provided with the package were gorgeous!
    The wedding coordinator LaToya did a tremendous job getting our requests met in less than a 24 hour span, the wedding of my dreams became a reality.
    Our officiant Andre John made us feel like we were so special and really personalized our ceremony.
    Thanks also to the guests who quieted down during our vows and then applauded us as we walked around the resort. Talk about feeling like royalty. We were there alone - no family or friends, but I now have a new group of friends from our resort experience!
    We definitely plan to return to Couples and highly recommend it to anyone as a vacation and/or wedding desination. They do a beautiful job.
    The cake was so delicious just a little big for the 2 of us, it was a shame we couldn't finish it.
    Video and photography provided by the resort - outstanding. We will treasure our photographs for years to come and the video was awesome. I do recommend you provide your own background music, they did a marvelous job editing!
    KUDOS to COUPLES
    Attached Images Attached Images      

thanks for the great review and sharing some pictures

That was so amazing, I can't wait. Thanks so much for sharing, that was just amazing...

Thank you for sharing your special day with us!! Thank you for the positive review and beautiful pictures!!!! Congrats!!!

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

Default Congrats!

Thanks for the review!
    Is there any way you can post or show your video, I would love to see the resort's version before I decide which way to go!
    Thanks so much!

Default resort photographer

Thanks for sharing your pics- BEAUTIFIL!!! I have a few questions about the resort photographer...the CD that comes with the packages...dose it contain ALL the pictures that were taken? And how long do you get to spend with the resport photographer? Thanks so much!!!

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig