Default Offsite Excursions thru CSA tour desk?

Can someone tell me what excursions or tours they offer thru the tour desk at CSA?

Thanks!

Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Home to CSA 3/4-3/11/2011

Oh my... the things you can see and do!

Try Googling these...

Mayfield Falls
    YS Falls
    Black River Delta
    Appleton Estate
    Treasure Beach

I'd suggest checking out www.negril.com and www.traveladvisor.com . These websites, and many more, should provide you with plenty of things to look into while you're there.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I just called the CSA tour desk. They no longer go to Mayfield Falls, but if you would like to go on the YS Falls/Appleton Rum tour, the trip is $100 per couple. Does anyone know if there are other fees associated with this? I know we'll have to tip the driver & get lunch outside of the resort, but are there fees to get into the actual places (do we have to pay to get into Appleton or the Falls)?

Thanks!

The price of the excursion normally includes admission....

I wonder why they don't offer the Mayfield Falls tour? This was a marvelous experience, one we truly enjoyed! Its possible that weather could have something to do with it... if there's been too much or too little rain?
    Chris

Last edited by RDYJMJM; June 12th, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

"I wonder why they don't offer the Mayfield Falls tour? "

Chris, you can read about this on negril.com.

WandA...

I perused the negril.com website and found nothing... in fact there are recommendations for Mayfield Falls as recently as April 19th. Anything you can share on this?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    "I wonder why they don't offer the Mayfield Falls tour? "

Chris, you can read about this on negril.com.
    I search negril.com & couldn't find anything. WandA, could you post a link to the article you are referring to? Thanks