Default What to do for husbands birthday on first night

Hi! We will be arriving at CSA on a Saturday which will be my husbands 30th birthday. I would like to plan something for the evening to celebrate and would like some ideas. This will be our second time at CSA. I thought about dinner on the beach but maybe more of a more social event. We are traveling with another couple this time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jdouglas View Post
    Hi! We will be arriving at CSA on a Saturday which will be my husbands 30th birthday. I would like to plan something for the evening to celebrate and would like some ideas. This will be our second time at CSA. I thought about dinner on the beach but maybe more of a more social event. We are traveling with another couple this time. Thanks!
    Lobster at Patios, drinks with Ulti, and dancing the night away in the Aura Lounge.

Thats our typical Saturday night at CSA.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

This is easy. Some candles, massage oil & Barry White!
    影舞葉

Send the resort an email and remind them when you come in. They will do something special.

You won't be able to do the private dinner on the beach the night you arrive as you must make those arrangements a few days in advance.

You might want to celebrate another night as we are always exhausted when we finally reach the resort, but it is a 14 hour travel day for us so all we can think about is dinner and bed.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

You may be able to have dinner the nite you arrive. My husband and I did for my 40th birthday. I had made arrangements before hand. Everything was set up and perfect. I think you moreso him would really enjoy it.
    Donna

It is amazing what they can do at the last minute. My hubby's birthday was night of the "Repeaters' Dinner". I was talking to LaToya at our table and told her how a friend of ours arranged a cupcake and candles at CSS for him earlier in the day. The next thing we know, hubby is getting two lobster tails and for dessert, the staff sang him Happy Birthday and brought his dessert with "Happy Birthday, Michael" written on the edge in chocolate. Very kind of them.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Lee View Post
    This is easy. Some candles, massage oil & Barry White!
    That's AWESOME!!
    -Otter,