Hybrid View

Default Where is our Marriage Certificate????

We were married at CTI on Feb 16th. Our official marriage certificate has not yet arrived! It has been almost 3 months! I really want to open the mailbox and see it! Does anyone know who I should contact if it doesnt come? How long has it taken to get your marriage certificate?
    Name:  garden.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  45.4 KB

It says 12-16 weeks.

Default where is our Marriage Certificate

Wow...were you able to get your social security cards changed, and your name changed with the temporary one fron the resort? Your drivers licence?

We were married at CTI May 3rd, I hate to hear that it takes that long!

HI!
    We were married in April and recieved the marriage certificate in late July. Hope married life is going great for you two!! -tasha

Ours took about three months...We got married in November and got the certificate in February...Don't worry...

And, it comes via Fed EX or UPS....so don't look in the mailbox

We got an email yesterday informing us that our marriage certificate is at the resort and will be mailed from Jamaica shortly. I changed my health card and drivers license with the temporary one, but still need the official certificate for the rest.
    Married life is wonderful!!!!
    Thanks for the replies!

Candace and Darryl

Mine was sometime between 3 and 4 months!

No problem...we were married oct and it came the end of dec.

Default It has arrived!!!!

Today was my day off! I was out on the deck watering the flowers when the dog started barking at the front door. On my way through the kitchen I glanced out the window to see the UPS truck! There was a large envelope sticking out of our mailbox! Upon closer inspection it had a return address from Couples! It was the marriage certificates we had been waiting for! It is beautiful!!!
    I would like to thank Latoya Scott Lewis and the rest of the staff at Couples Tower Isle for all of the wonderful attention to detail and amazing service we recieved! Our wedding was even more beautiful than we imagined it would be!!!

Default Where is our Marriage Certificate????

You're lucky! My husband and I were married at CSA on Novemeber 24th, 2009 and still have not received our marriage certificate. I have not heard of anyone here having to wait 7 long months for their marriage certificate. I have tried contacting the Wedding Coordinator at CSA but still have not received a response. Does anyone know who I can contact that will actually help me?

-Annie

We emailed the wedding coordinater in the States and recieved a prompt reply. She contacted the resort. 7 months is a very long time! Good luck, hope you receive it soon! Truthfully I would have been out of my mind waiting!

i have just recieved my wedding pack..it says in the small print that it can take upto 8 months

Anyone who is waiting for theirs longer than 12-16 weeks I would call or email couples and ask them about it. Its been about 18 weeks for me and I found out today after calling and emailing that my certificate has been lost and never processed by the Jamaican Government! I have to fax my copy that i got on the wedding day to couples and they will take it from there. Maybe i'll get mine by my 1 year anniversary! lol

Quote Originally Posted by rdavis View Post
    Anyone who is waiting for theirs longer than 12-16 weeks I would call or email couples and ask them about it. Its been about 18 weeks for me and I found out today after calling and emailing that my certificate has been lost and never processed by the Jamaican Government! I have to fax my copy that i got on the wedding day to couples and they will take it from there. Maybe i'll get mine by my 1 year anniversary! lol

We are going through the same story! :-(

Mary

Just for anyone getting married at couples in the future there is an express option which means your marriage certificate will take only 4 weeks rather than 12-16 weeks. The cost is only $80.