Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CSS May 2010

Default CSS May 2010

We just joined and have our first Couples trip booked for May 8 at CSS. We are looking forward to this resort. We stayed at another resort last year in Negril and really enjoyed the beach, the all-inclusive resort concept and, of course, Jamaica.

Default Css 5/2010

Hey we are planning to be back at CSS May 7-14 2010. This will be our second trip there and we loved it!

We will be making our second trip to CSS this May probably the 7-14. It is an awesome resort! The staff was very friendly as well. You will not regret this trip!

RnRMan32--
    From everything we've read and heard it sounds terrific. We look forward to meeting you there in May.
    Mike & Martha

Default Hello from Utah

Looks like we will be at CSS on May 18-May25. First time for us , we have had three visits to CSA. Larry and Judi Eden , Utah

Hi everyone....Kathryn and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSS, May 31 - Jun 7! This is our first stay at a "Couples" resort, and can't wait to experience all the great things that we have heard about CSS!!

Jason
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default may 2010

Quote Originally Posted by bowlcoach View Post
    RnRMan32--
    From everything we've read and heard it sounds terrific. We look forward to meeting you there in May.
    Mike & Martha
    we will be at css from the 9-16 may 2010 for the first time so will look out for you guys !!! happy holidays

we will be there from 9 - 16 may 2010 so look forward to seeing you guys there !!! happy holidays!!!

Anyone else going to be there at the first of the month? Jessi and I will be returning (for the 3rd time in a year) on May 2nd through May 8th.

We will be there from May 5th to May 8th! First timers to CSS

We are visiting CSS for the first time April 29 thru May 5th. Looking for somewhere relaxing. Taking my husband for his 50th birthday.

My fiance and I will be arriving 5/1/10. We are getting married on May 5th. I will be looking forward to seeing the 3 couples that just posted their arrivals in this timeframe. We are from Ky. See you there!

Luanne & Don

111 Days to go! Our flight gets in at 10:30 AM on May 18. Looking at the snow coming down right now makes us more anxious to get back to Jamaica. Larry and Judi

My Fiance' and I will be there May 17-24, for out honeymoon. First time, Can't Wait!! Its all of -2 Deg here Right now! Just really makes me want to be there even more!

Our countdown clock just broke 100! Only 99 days until we leave for our first visit to CSS. Looking at all the snow on the ground only makes us more anxious to get to Jamaica! Larry aand Judi

Well we had a slight change of plans... we will be going to CTI May 14-21. In the end we decided to try CTI since we had already been to CSS last year. We may take advantage of the trading places option and re-visit CSS. If we don't fall in love with CTI like we did CSS maybe we'll see about switching resorts all together. CSS is such a fun and beautiful place we are sure each of you will enjoy yourselves greatly!!

Default May 1-8

Looks like Uncle Sam might be kind to us this year; we're 95% sure we're going to book a trip to Couples Sans Souci for the first week of May!

Looking forward to chilling on the beach and dancin' our tails off at night!! whooop!!!

My wife and I will be at CSS the second week in May. First time at a Couples resort and can't wait!!! Given the foot of snow we just got dumped on us today it can't come fast enough....

Default Happy to be returning

Hello to all my wife "Laura" and I "Bill" are returning to CSS from the 10th to the 20th so it sounds like we might get to meet several people on the board. Are there any out there who will be Scuba Diving? Both of us are divers and look forward to meeting others. If you run into us let us know you saw us on the board and we will buy you a round of drinks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I just changed our dates from the 2nd week of May to May 18th -25th.
    Starting to get excited! This will be our 3rd time to CSS. Can not wait to be back home. Just booked our flights.
    There is a foot of snow on our deck, and it is still snowing!
    Paul and Angela from Cold and snowy PA

Just counted, Down to 80 days till we arrive!!! Looked Back at my post here almost a month ago and it was -2 Degrees here, and well the forecast low for tonight here in North Iowa is -2 Degrees again. Really cant wait for Ashley and I (Cory) to get there for our honeymoon and first time at Couples, May 17th - 24th! Maybe we will see some of you there!

radioop:
    We get in to MBJ on December 18 @10:30 AM. We have grand sons at Valley Forge Military Academy in your state, so we know the hard winter your part of the country is seeing. We are used to a lot of snow here, so we never have too many problems getting around. Not too cold here in the mountains, but we do get snow. We are in a Valley with three ski resorts above us so the snow helps bring in visitors from all over the world. Only one more month until we start to see the white stuff start to melt. Counting the days until we are in the sun in Jamaica. This is our first visit to CSS, we have been to CSA three times and are booked there again next December. Larry and Judi

Default Scuba Divers

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker View Post
    Hello to all my wife "Laura" and I "Bill" are returning to CSS from the 10th to the 20th so it sounds like we might get to meet several people on the board. Are there any out there who will be Scuba Diving? Both of us are divers and look forward to meeting others. If you run into us let us know you saw us on the board and we will buy you a round of drinks.
    Hi Alan and I (Carol) are advanced divers. We will be there April 29 to May 5th. Would love to hear from you about the diving.

Thanks,

Carol

Zazu,
    I didn't think you got snow in Utah,I thought it was really warm there. We got like 26 inches of snow with the last storm, but it is melting now.
    Our flight gets in at 12:42PM. I can not wait!
    What kind of room did you book? We stay in A or B block which is beach level(no stairs). Although I have heard the upper blocks are really nice with amazing views. That is so funny We have been to CN, CSS, and CTI but we have never been to CSA. I think you will love CSS. It is our favorite.Outstanding natural beauty. It won't be long now. Angela.

Radioop:

Utah has mountains and snow in the North-East, salt flats to the West,and desert in the South, plus a large saltwater lake, so there is something for everyone! We don't have the trees like you do in Pennslvania, we have been there in the Fall a few times and enjoyed the follage. We are going to fly in to Philadelphia June 4 for a graduation, we hope it's not as hot as it was last year when we there in June.
    We booked on a "Randymon Wednesday Special" it's a one bedroom beachfront suite. In looking at the maps, I think its on the lower level. See you in 74 days!! Larry and Judi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast