Default What not to miss @ CSS??

We are first timers @ CSS and will be going there in December and we were wondering what you would recommend us to do or not to do??

We might be going back in December too, for our 3rd trip to CSS! Send us an e-mail pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send you some pictures and some pointers, if you'd like!
    (Karen&Paul)

There is so much to do and not to miss that it is hard to list them all, but here is just a few things not to be missed.

1. Take frequent walks behind A and B blocks and contiue arouind the pond. You will feel what I think heavon should be!
    2. Have breakfast on your outdoor balcony/patio
    3. Have the Couples massage in the Hideaway Hut. You will fall in love with the view
    4. Dance under the stars @ the Starlite gala on Friday night

Default December too

I'm going in December too - first time for my boyfriend and I to Jamaica.

We are going 4th to 14th December.
    can you email me some pics and info please - tracyakin@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

Since you will be there in December when it is cooler, be sure to have dinner on the verandah outside Casanova. It is simply spectacular.

Our very favorite thing that we did was to take an afternoon and walk the entire property and take a swim in each pool and a soak in each hot tub while grabbing a drink at each bar. It was such a silly thing to do, but we loved it and can't wait to get back and do it again.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default what not to miss

We just got back in March from a week at CSS. There's so much 'not to miss'.
    1. the fries at the beach grill
    2. the hidden hot tub above the mineral pool
    3. Crackers (the parrot by the "E" block .. where our room was, btw)
    4. Sunset Beach
    5. wandering the whole property leisurely and finding new things every time.
    Awesome property, so pretty -- great staff -- lots of fun. Enjoy.
    Windsorgirl (Christine)
    CSA (07,08)
    CTI (09)
    CSS (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Our very favorite thing that we did was to take an afternoon and walk the entire property and take a swim in each pool and a soak in each hot tub while grabbing a drink at each bar. It was such a silly thing to do, but we loved it and can't wait to get back and do it again.
    I love this idea!