Default STL to MOBAY 6/14-21-anyone?

Anyone else on this flight, U S Airways charter I think, afternoon flight.

STL to MBJ non stop? that would be great if it was available again.

Randy

We are on the US Air flight out of STL on the 15th, early morning departure (6 AM), returning the 22nd, so we missed you by a day.

Randy, I don't think it is a non-stop, at least our flight isn't. We stop over in Charlotte, but we still arrive in MoBay prior to noon, so not too bad. Yes, the non-stops out of STL were nice. We would be at CSA shortly after noon on our previous trips. This time I estimate we will be at CSA by 3 PM, still not too bad.

Tanline, where are you headed? Will we bump into you at CSA? Have a great trip!

I know the flight must be full (or maybe as my luck goes, cancelled) because in rechecking the same trip I booked, the non-stop is not there anymore, now 2 layovers on way down and one on way back.

I wish! We are doing stl to Miami.... Miami to
    mont. Bay...

Lambert....the airport you can no longer get anywhere from

I haven't been told otherwise so I'm assuming we're still non-stop. The last three times we've been to Jamaica it been Mon-Mon NS, but always afternoon flights. A few years ago the charters from STL to MBJ were in the early am slot, but that's been hogged up by charters to Cancun, yuk! I think it's time to flip-flop them again. We'll be at CSS this time, all previous trips were to CN.

We're going on the 4th of July through funjet and we have a nonstop flight leaving at 9 in the morning and arriving at 1240!

Sorry guys, it's USA3000 not U S Airways.

Well, as of this am the NS flight is back on Mon-Mon, and yes I've said many times of Lambert "You just can't get there from here".

We are taking the Funjet charter (Alegiant Air) in July as well.
    It's a nice option if you can go Sun-Sun.

We are booked for a Mon-Mon in March 2011 because my TA said that is when the charter non stop flights were. sure enough funjet changed it to fri-fri (USA 3000) I am not too happy.

The charter flights for the various TA's working in the STL area have been in a state of flux for at least a couple of years. USA3000 was completely out of Lambert for over a year. There were a couple of other charters that filled the gaps with only one or two flights a week to MoBay. USA3000 had three flights a week by themselves back in 2005 and you could arrange to spend anywhere from 4 to 14 days in Jamaica with the various flights in and out. Things are not so rosy now. One flight a week down and back, and the departure times were not very attractive when we checked for our trip this year. So we found a pretty good price and schedule with US Airways. One stop in Charlotte both ways, but we do get to MoBay before noon the first day. We are trying to plan a trip for next summer. Should be interesting to start the search for flights and prices in the next couple of months.

Ya'll have a great trip. What ever way you get there.

Flying out of STl June 25. Non-Stop. Get to the beach grill ~9pm.