Default CSA house band question

Can anyone tell me if the house band plays every night after the guest performer. I was just there last month and I can't remember if they came on every night or only certain nights. I do remember they were amazing and we loved dancing to them.
    Thanks for your help.
    Karon

Unless they're on vacation, Exodus performs every night but Beach Party night (Friday).
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Chris, the house band didnt play every night when we were there in April. one night the Silver Bird Steel Drum band had the stage and played all night. it was awesome. that being said they were not at the beach party on friday night.

Randy

Hi Chirs and Sue/Randy,
    Thanks for your replys. We were there in April too and I couldn't remember if Exodus played after the Silver Birds's or the guy who played the trumpet. Both are great performances to watch but not good for dancing. Friends of our's are considering having their daughter's wedding at CSA and are trying to pick a day when there is good dancing at the Palms. I thought Exodus was great this year. Seem to have got things back on track after the tragic loss of Marky Mark.

Thanks agin for your help.
    Karon

Wow... Beach Party night without the SilverBirds? Is that even logistically possible? Unless I'm daft, they've been a fixture for that party, and I can't even imagine the various performers doing their bit without the steel drum accompaniment!
    Chris

Chris, the beach party was quite different this year. they do change it up from time to time. However the night at the Palms with the Sliver Birds was awesome.

Randy

Oooo. Ya. The steel band was great. They are a must to see.

Default jammin with the band

hello. new to the mb. During the staff/guest talent show, can you jam with the band? Would there be a guitar available to use? Thanks!

"During the staff/guest talent show, can you jam with the band? Would there be a guitar available to use? "

You should sign up in advance with the Entertainment Staff, and Exodus will back you up.

cory... absolutely!
    Chris