Default down to nine.....

... more sleeps and a wake up... then we'll be wheels up and soon-to-be toes down in the sand!

Soon Come!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Please have a drink for us while you're at CSA!! It will be one year ago, on the 19th of May, that my son, Mike and his wife, Katie were married. We ran into you guys several times that week. Really do miss Swept Away! I would love to return, one of these years, but for now, I 'll just have to rely on the fantastic pictures. Hope that you have a terrific time!!

Dottie

Ok.... its a beautiful Saturday morning here in Wisconsin... and we're down to six sleeps... But its now time to get serious! I'm putting my bride and myself in training...

For the remainder of our wait, we are limiting our intake of alcohol...

to Red Stripe and Appleton Rum.
    Chris

2 more sleeps......CSA here we come!!

Chris,
    We can Feel your Anticipation and Excitement!! Have a WONDERFUL Time in Paradise (as always)!!
    We finally checked out Swept Away during our most recent trip to CN - we now know exactly what you are talking about - it really is a BEAUTIFUL Resort! And the Beach was outstanding!
    Have Too Much Fun!!
    Art xo Francine

Dottie - Of COURSE we remember you and your family... that was quite a week!

Art&Francine - Glad you enjoyed your Swapping Places experience!
    Chris