Default final payment made

Just made our final payment today and we have to wait 45 more days until we arrive in paradise. It going to be hard to wait that long.

Just think Rum Cream and White Sand..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

We made our final payment on the 12th. Now, we are counting down the days until school is out and our CTI trip for 20th anniversary.

Is the payment automatically charged to the credit card that the initial deposit was charged, or do I need to make a call to Couples and make the final payment? Thanks.

final payment made today! Will be "home", July 4th...hope to see Matthew, Kadianne, Damion, Byron, & Ulysses when we arrive! And look forward to seeing everyone else throughout the week!

Such an exciting feeling!! Enjoy all the anticipation. Start laying out your clothes. Hang out on the message board. It will be here soon.

I went thru a travel agent and used the card I put the deposit on to make my final payment. My travel agent called me about 45 days left to remind me about the payment. I hope this will help you

We made our final payment today and will be there on 07/03. Can't wait cause we need it. Looking forward to rekindleing the romance as its beena tough 2 years since we ahve been to our favorite vacation spot CSA. Look forward to seeing everyone .