Thread: Cn 2/26/2009

Default Cn 2/26/2009

When I was planning our wedding at CN I think I checked this board daily and was always super excited when another bride posted a review or new pictures. Since my review and photos were on the old message board I have decided to post our slideshow again for all the new brides.
    A few details:
    - We were married on the beach at 10 AM on 2/26/2009.
    - We didn't have any guests, it was just the two of us.
    - We had Stacey Clarke for our photographer. She is excellent!
    - My bouquet is from Angel's Accents which I ordered way in advance as she books up quickly.
    - We brought our sand ceremony and luckily we got it home in perfect condition! We brought it in the box it came in, along with the foam stopper it came with and packed it back in the box with the foam stopper taped really tight. I carried it on the plane in a carry-on bag on the way home. A security guy took it out of the box once we got through Customs in the states, but he just looked at it and let me pack it back up.
    - I had a manicure & pedicure at the salon the day before the wedding. Both turned out great.
    - I had my hair & makeup done at the salon as well. I brought pictures as examples and was happy with the results. I don't normally wear much makeup, but she did a good job and I didn't feel like it was too heavy. I also brought my own flower hair pins.
    - My only regret of the whole thing is I had my dress altered from a zip back to a corset back. It didn't turn out how I wanted it, but I didn't have time to change it. I told the wedding lady we met with at CN the day before that I would need help with the corset tie. She ended up not being there the day of our wedding and Stacey had to tie it for me - which was fine but then I didn't have any pics of me getting ready really. Also, toward the end of our photos I felt like my dress was falling down and worried about it too much. So if I were to do it again I would keep the zipper! That's a pretty minor regret in the grand scheme of things. haha.
    - Overall we both LOVED CN. We would do it again in a heartbeat. We can't wait to go back for an anniversary sometime soon! I highly recommend it to any brides who want an easy, stress-free, and no hassle wedding. It was perfect!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I still find myself visiting the message board occasionally. Not nearly as much as I did before our wedding though!

Here's our slideshow:
    http://s452.photobucket.com/albums/q...view=slideshow

You guys make a beautiful couple and I wouldn't have known anything about the dress had you not mentioned it. Stacey did a fabulous job as usual. We were married at CN in June 2009 and we were very pleased with her work as well as how comfortable we felt with Stacey. Congrats on your one year anniversary!

Thank you for re-posting your pictures! I am like you...I check the message board daily looking for new pictures and/or threads about weddings. We leave one month from today...getting married at CN June 23 at 10:00AM. We're so close!
    Your pictures were beautiful! Thank you again for posting them!! Happy Anniversary!
    Blue Moon