Default Last Week of June

We are part of the June 2010 thread and it seems to have many couples traveling to CTI during June, but not too many have posted for the last week of June.

We will be arriving on June 26 with another couple. We've been to CN twice and are looking forward to meeting new people at CTI! Anyone going to be scuba diving that week?

We will be there from the 21st-28th. First time! Probably not doing any scuba, but snorkeling yes!

Default Returning.2010

Heading back June 25 - July 2. Can't wait!

My husband and I will be arriving at CTI June 27-July 4. We've been to CN, but this is our first trip to CTI. My husband will be scuba diving EVERY day I'm sure!!!

Default Just one more month

Just one month from today we will be arriving in Montego Bay! Then it is off to CTI to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We can't wait to scuba in Ocho Rios, in addition to enjoying all the other aspects of CTI.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We are very excited to be headed to CTI the last week of June too! Just under one month away! This is our first trip to Jamaica -- everything we've read about Couples and CTI in particular has been just awesome. I am sooooo looking forward to this trip.

We have 17 days to go...We will be there June 26-30...Maurice and Keisha

Will the 26th ever get here?

As part of a large group that met up at CTI in early June (as we do every year), I say to all you late Junebugs......have a blast. We just arrived back in Texas yesterday and already miss CTI sooooo much. Anyone that can or will, please pass along hello's and well-wishes to Teran, Delan (pronounced Dylan), and Calmore (all in watersports) from Billy and Audra. Also, to Paul, Kimoni, Damion, and Romaine (all usually tending bar), send our best. But mostly, tell the four front men....Evrald, Kirk, Byron, and Emorth that we are "taking it easy, the Jamaican Way" as much as possible.

For those of you that are returning, you know how great it is and there is nothing I can tell you except that it is still getting better with each trip. For those of you that are going for your first time, there is nothing that I can tell you that will even come close to explaining what a great time you are getting ready to have.

Relax, Enjoy, and Soak up every moment.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

We also will be at CTI this Saturday 6/26 - Saturday 7/3. Have been to CTI many times and CSS once. Will be on the island most of the week. Maybe Sunset Beach at CSS one day?

Vince & Maria
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)