Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can you feel it?

Ok, late Maybees... we're now at 30 sleeps and counting...

In the past, my good friend Cornell always begins a post that goes something like this...

"You know you're close to returning to SweptAway when..."

If we all concentrate REALLY hard, MAYbe we can coax him out....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Chris, i sent him and email while we were at Swept Away. he and Lisa are ready to go mon.

Randy

I never had a doubt!
    Chris

I've been finalizing clothes for the trip - I'll begin staging a suitcase in our spare room soon!

13 days for us..... Almost the single digit dance now. I can feel it.

Heck, I can hardly feel anything else. LOL.

I have a big race on Saturday that's occupying a fair percentage of my mental RAM right now, but once that's over, Katie-bar-the-door..... it will be Jamaica all the way.

Today is going to be a really looooong day at work. Might be able to sneak out early to finish the little things. Couples Eve!
    I can taste the papaya now!

Placed my hands on the passports yesterday, just to make sure I know EXACTLY where they are! We'll be sloooowly easing into packing mode over the next couple of weeks!
    Chris

Vee, we had our best trip to Swept Away we have had in a long time last week. hope yours and everyone else has the same.

Randy

Because we're flying Delta, I'm checking our itinerary daily. So far, so good!
    Chris

Pay VISA bill which include final payment on vacation... Check...
    Chris

Chris, keep up the checking on Delta. i checked our return flight before we left Swept Away and everything was fine. after we got to Mobay we were first told we would be delayed and then we were canceled. We spent an extra night in Jamaica in Mobay at Sunset Beach. We would have rather had that day at Swept Away if they were on the up and up about flight status.

Randy

Thanks Randy... I'll ride herd on 'em....
    Chris

Print fresh color copies of Negril Beach & Cliffs area maps (revision 2009 tweak)... check!
    Chris

Summer clothes in good shape and they still fit.... check!
    Chris

Pre-check-in... (tee-shirts this year)... check
    Chris

Ok... first hitch... Looking for our snorkel masks and tubes... found the tubes, gotta find the masks!
    Chris

You KNOW Swept Away is getting close when:
    1) You get 'live from CSA' updates from Randy!
    2) Chris reminds me about jumpt-starting the "Swept Away is getting close when..." thread, lol

Here's a recent event that reminded me how close the big day is,

Swept Away is getting close when...
    the magazines go straight from the mailbox to the carry-on bag

favorite and well-worn 'flip-flops' still flipping and flopping...check!

My Passport still has same handsome guy's picture inside... check!

lol @ chris and your summer clothes!!

LOL Cornell...

ok... found the masks... no leaks... check...

Also, no need to buy new swim wear (ok... minds outta the gutter)... they all still fit... check..
    Chris

Travel sized toiletries... check!
    Chris

Chris, t shirts have been changed. we didnt get them this year. they have the very important couple on the front as before, but the back now has in large lettering Couples Resorts with the entwined palms....just an FYI mi fren.

Randy

Chris, you JUST checked last week to make sure your clothes fit? Man, that's brave.

So I take it, it's not too early to pre-register? I didn't want to do it too soon - planned on maybe Monday.

Dick's new snorkeling gear just arrived yesterday and the waterproof video camera is on it's way! 5 more days to work and we are Chicago bound!

Big ups, mon! Glad we went that way, now!
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast