Hybrid View

Default My TA review to be posted soon

“CSA Fabulous, We have found our Jamaican Home!

Well we finally made it to CSA and to wrap it up nice and neat - it was the best vacation we have ever taken. We have been to Jamaica 6 times previous inlcuding one stay to Couples Negril a while back. In between that and CSA we tried other things like Sandals and Riu and we have even done a NON inclusive trip split between beach and cliffs. CSA is set up along one of the best stretches of beach I have been on and defintily the best stretch in Negril. We stayed in the older section in the best category (beachfront suite) - we chose this because we made a decision to not have the TV in the room and at first I was thinking I couldnt do it but eventually it forced me to relax and the husband and I got back to basics which was what we had hoped for. I fell in love with this section of the resort and the location on the property. The property has so much lush foliage around and is just gorgeous. Because of this reason we are going to request (if thats possible) a room category further back off the beach path next time....Everything was in great working order, Ac was cold, housekeeping was attentive and un-obtrusive. Drinks around the property at the many bars to choose from were awesome. The food was by far the best we have had at an AI and in Jamaica... The specialty restaurants were excellent and there was food for everyone, everyday and located all around at various eateries. Couples really goes above & beyond to make it right -- even simple dishes had that little something extra to make it so flavorful. The activities were plentiful. Something to do at all times or you can choose nothing at all. The entertainment at night was good... VERY good! We snorkeled and the husband did the resort scuba and loved it so much when we go back he is going to get Padi certified...the instructors for all water sports were excellent and well knowledged in their areas of expertise. The sports complex accross the street is amazing as were the spa services we tried. We met some of the best people ever while at CSA - NEW friends. People we shared meals with and laughs with and beachtime with. I have come to learn that things are what you make of them..everything is not perfect at all moments..I got to know alot of people during my 8 nights stay.... The employess worked so hard to make things great for us for our vacation. Management is following through on everything we tell them and really hearing our wants and needs. The GM is an awesome guy committed to the couples vision and his management staff is great - SPECIAL!! ... We have already booked 2011 and are trying for the end of this year if its possible - the value is incredible with everything they offer for the price... BOOK IT and make it what you want it to be... its all there for you...

Thanks for the visit 'home' Francine. Am so happy you enjoyed & relaxed. Welcome to the obession only CSA can provide... Razzl

Glad you enjoyed our home in Negril... Hope you left us plenty of R&RS (Rum & Red Stripe)... we leave Saturday for our 9th visit to Paridise and our 8th to SweptAway!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

nice review