Default Big Accolades for Couples!!!

Just got my June edition of Travel & Leisure Magazine. The ranked the Top 10 Hotels in the Caribbean.....not just Jamaica but the entire Caribbean. #3 is Couples Negril, #5 is Couples Swept Away, #7 is Couples Tower Island and #8 is Couples San Souci. Four of the top 10 in the entire Caribbean. A big CONGRATULATIONS Couples. I think that says a lot.
    Last edited by gopanthers; May 19th, 2010 at 11:26 AM.

Yeah Mon! Congrats to Couples! Thanks for everything! The Randazzos

Yay for Couples!!! Way to go!!! Consistentcy in excellent service and wonderful food pays off. 175 days to go!!!

Wow, to even get one of the four properties into the top 10 would be a huge feather in the cap of any resort chain. But all four? That really does say something about Couples.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    Wow, to even get one of the four properties into the top 10 would be a huge feather in the cap of any resort chain. But all four? That really does say something about Couples.
    Ron, I think this is two years in a row that all four are in the top 10, but you are right, it is a huge deal to have one, let alone all four. Just shows what all of us already know.....COUPLES IS THE BEST!

No wonder we keep comin' back.

Bilkat

Swept Away is under rated