Default CSA wireless internet?

Do all the rooms at CSA have Wi-fi? We were just going to use the internet cafe, but am rethinking that.

There was another post here today... about broader wifi coverage at SweptAway. It sounds like the whole resort might be covered right now, with an access pass code issued at check in.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

No, some rooms have it, some do not. But it is only the rooms close to one of the main buildings.

We were in a garden room 2106, had great coverage. We were located almost the middle of the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    No, some rooms have it, some do not. But it is only the rooms close to one of the main buildings.
    I thought it was the whole resort because they were giving out access codes at the front desk. Maybe it was just for guest on that side. We were in a GVS and had GREAT coverage in the room. I also think my husband took it laptop to the pool table room and had coverage.

We just returned April 28th. Wi-fi coverage appears to now be resort wide. My Ipod Touch connected everywhere I tried it, beach, room, Palms, Sports Complex. Just ask for a login name and password coupon upon check-in.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 21x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    They have towers on the beach now so you don't need to be near a main building. It worked everywhere I tried just a few weeks ago. We were in a BFS and there was a tower right in front of our room.

We were in a GVS room and had great coverage. Just make certain to get username and password at check in.

i agree with Tom. we were there the same time and my Blackberry worked all over the resort on wifi. just get the access codes from the desk when you check in. the access is only good for seven days so if you are staying longer you may have to get a new access code.

Randy

I was in older section beachront suite and had wifi the whole time - better at some moments but nonetheless I had it.

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    There was another post here today... about broader wifi coverage at SweptAway. It sounds like the whole resort might be covered right now, with an access pass code issued at check in.
    If this is true I would LOVE to find out more.

We booked GHVS again for the 4th time because we could be guaranteed internet access (we skype with the kids). If we can be guaranteed it in another room category, I would upgrade to it, as we would love to try a different room.

Wow, you guys just made my day! I will have to call couples tomorrow to inquire about how to upgrade your room category.

Just got back from CSA and we stayed in an Atrium suite and had no problem with internet access!