Default CSA May 8th thru May 15th Awesome.

We just returned from our first fabulous trip to CSA last night.
    It was a wonderful and rewarding experience. The staff. beaches and amenities were fantastic. Some staff members we enjoyed meeeting were Sandra. Cleopatra, Owen and Deborian. They were friendly and accomodating. It was a perfect week except our room key cards did not work so we had trouble getting in our rooms which took a changing of the battery in the door of our room. The other couples were nice to meet up with. I especially liked meeting Grettle and Dan. The Katamaran cruise was fun and so was the glass bottom boat and shopping trip to the mall. Myo husbaznd snorkeled three times and took out a sail boat and kayake in the ocean. The ride home from the airport was fast. We left Negril and arrived at Montego Bay in recordtime by shuttle driven by Everready. I took only an hour and fifteen minutes. While at CSA I enjoyed the Jamaican porridge and the Palms for breakfast every day with fruit. Our favorite restaurant was Lemon
    Grass for dinner. While Feathers was good too. We freqauented Sea Grapes for lunch. The service at all the restaurants was impecable and the staff should be commended for their attention to detail and Jamaican warmth. My expereicnes with CSA was beyond my expectations and some day we would love to return there. The entertainment at night in the Palms was great. If you are planning a trip to CSA you will be pampered when you get there and really wish you could stay longer.

Glad you enjoyed your trip

Dang. I'm Jonesing for CSA so bad... Thanks for the slice of home. Glad you enjoyed! Razzl