Default Yes, it's really all included.

Hello! My husband and I will be at CSS for the first time May 22-29. We are VERY excited!! We are celebrating our 9 year anniversary and my husband's 30th birthday as well. This is our first Couples experience. After looking over the website and reading posts I have a question. I was checking out the webpage to see what all is included and one of the first things listed is Honeymoon package (His/Her massage + champagne) $0 cost. Does anyone know if this is only if you are on your honeymoon, or if it is actaully included with everything else?! Also if anyone has any tips on what to bring as far as clothes or neccesities we would appreciate it! I've heard people say to pack your back and then take half of your clothes out. I tend to overpack and if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help!! So excited for our trip, 9 more days

The honeymoon perks are provided to guests staying at the resort within 30 days of their wedding, and they must present some form of proof of their recent nuptials (wedding invitation, marriage license or certificate, etc.). They wouldn't be honeymoon perks if they were given to all guests.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Take only HALF of what you think you will really need, and you will have more than enough! You will be wearing your swimsuit (maybe with a coverup) most of the time. You will need a dress or two (or a couple of nice tops to go with pants) for the evening meals. (You CAN "dress up" if you want but sundresses or something equivalent is perfect.) Otherwise, a couple of pairs of shorts and a few tops and you're all set. Hair dryer is furnished so don't take one. CSS is beautiful. You'll love it!

As for clothing, if you carry your swimsuits, a couple of pair of shorts and tops, three or four sundresses, and maybe one dressy dress for the Gala, you will have enough clothes for the week. I usually have at least one dress that I rewear before the week is out.

Even though the 1/2 hour massage is not included because you are not a honeymooner or a repeater, do yourself a favor and check out the spa center (it is across the road in the fitness complex). The spa is beautiful; they recently renovated the spa, and there are lovely treatment rooms, surrounding a very tranquil jacuzzi.

As far as what to bring, you will be living in your swimsuits during the day, so bring at least three or four suits. You will not need as many pairs of shorts as you might think because of this. Don't forget a beach bag, hat, coverups, bug spray, suntan lotion, and those sorts of items. I also bring a "poof" for the shower. The shower gel makes wonderful suds if you have a poof, and the poof helps to get the sand off. Have fun!

"Even though the 1/2 hour massage is not included because you are not a honeymooner or a repeater, do yourself a favor and check out the spa center (it is across the road in the fitness complex). The spa is beautiful; they recently renovated the spa, and there are lovely treatment rooms, surrounding a very tranquil jacuzzi."

BobandJudy
    That is at Swept Away - they are going to Sans Souci

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    "Even though the 1/2 hour massage is not included because you are not a honeymooner or a repeater, do yourself a favor and check out the spa center .
    BobandJudy

I went from being the guy who said he didn't really want a massage because it would be "weird" to the guy who now gets a full hour massage, a shave, a haircut, and a manicure every single time. Every single trip. I look forward to it.

Default Thanks :)

Thanks everyone for your tips and advice!! Only 4 more days until we are there!!!!