Hybrid View

Default Resort credit-applies to ALL gift shops on site?

We booked in 2009 for 2010 travel & received the $150 gift shop/$350 spa credit special. I just realized that there are really 3 gift shops at CSA (there's the little one by the lobby that has some incidentals, then I believe there are 2 in the Great House...one that sells clothing & Couples items by the tour desk & then one upstairs with lots of different gifts, including jewelry I believe).

Can we spend our $150 gift shop credit at any of these gift shops? Thanks!!!

We used all of ours at the two in the Great House.

Yes, any and all! Enjoy!

you can use it at all 3 shops at Swept Away.

Randy

Lucky you.
    It appears only people from the American continent get these credits. We from the UK do not get them. I booked in July for mine this June. No credits for us.

can you use your credits at another resort. we are going to cti in a few weeks and plan on doing the trading places to css. can we use our gift shop credit at css?

"can you use your credits at another resort. we are going to cti in a few weeks and plan on doing the trading places to css. can we use our gift shop credit at css? "

No , you would have to be a registered guest at the resort for them to even apply the charge.