Default CTI Deluxe Ocean View Room Questions

I was trying to decide between Superior, Deluixe, and Premier. We had decided on Deluxe.

I read on another board that the bathrooms in building 1 were not renovated...any truth?

I also never realized that there was a bathtub in the deluxe rooms. Are they in all deluxe rooms?

Thanks!

Hi - we were in a deluxe romm in building 1 in March, and the bathroom had not been renovated. The lavatory did not flush properly and we had to call maintneance twice to deal with it. Also the taps both in the bath (yes, there is a bathtub with a shower over) and basin dripped. The bedroom had been recently painted and they had put a coat of paint over the walls and ceiling in the bathroom but the fittings had not been replaced. I understand that the deluxe rooms in building 4 have got new bathrooms. However, we were happy with the position of our room, there were just two floors in the block and it is very close to all the restaurants and the main pool - the pool looked so pretty at night. Pity they havent got round to sorting out the bathrooms. These rooms also lack a full length mirror (I put it on my comment card) - the only mirror in the room is the one over the basin in the bathroom. Hope this helps.

We were in Bldg 1 in November and the room only appeared to have a fresh coat of paint no other renovations. The bathroom is also very small, the two of us couldn't both be in the bathroom and try to get ready. The bathroom did have a bathtub.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We haven't been in Building 1 since renovations, but honestly, it has been our favorite room. As stated their are only 2 floors in the building, so only 12 rooms or is 10, can't remember, but private balcony with the waves crashing below on the sea wall with an amazing view of the island, ocean and resort.
    Vicky